Dieting tip for when you go out to the bars with your friend

Options
Offer to be the designated driver for a night ;) then match up each beer they have with a tall glass of water. So you don't totally miss out, have a glass of OJ (about 110 cals) with some ice and get some Vitamin D.

Ladies: You still get to make bathroom trips with the girls.

Guys: You get to be that nice guy the drunk girls lean on ;)

Ha ha I found myself feeling not as self-conscious about my stomach (major source of depression over the last 5 months) with all of my super slim friends (no joke - buncha boulder hippies with surfer cali bodies) in their board shorts and bikinis because I didn't have a sloshy beer belly yesterday he he. (not to mention I actually had some balance)

Plus all the guys had beer goggles on so they thought I was hot. :noway:

Replies

• maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Offer to be the designated driver for a night ;) then match up each beer they have with a tall glass of water. So you don't totally miss out, have a glass of OJ (about 110 cals) with some ice and get some Vitamin D.

Ladies: You still get to make bathroom trips with the girls.

Guys: You get to be that nice guy the drunk girls lean on ;)

Ha ha I found myself feeling not as self-conscious about my stomach (major source of depression over the last 5 months) with all of my super slim friends (no joke - buncha boulder hippies with surfer cali bodies) in their board shorts and bikinis because I didn't have a sloshy beer belly yesterday he he. (not to mention I actually had some balance)

Plus all the guys had beer goggles on so they thought I was hot. :noway: