Week #2

Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Ok ladies! Finals are done so I am back in action! School just completely consumes me so I had to get that handled so I could concentrate here :)

I know we weighed in on a Friday but I am thinking that Monday morning weigh-ins would make more sense for everyone! It really kind of signifies the beginning of the week for most.

In other news I started this challenge at a pitiful 250lbs and I am happy to say that I am down 3lbs this week! Yeahhh so I am sitting at 247. By the end of this challenge I am shooting for 215.

I will post the daily challenge for Monday now so everyone can be thinking about it!

Monday's Challenge is to burn 500 calories by the end of the day!

Replies

• 4given4life
    4given4life Posts: 81 Member
    Great first challenge! I was only down .2 this week. I can knock out tomorrow's challenge with one workout from Turbo Jam. On the schedule for in the morning.
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Calories...I can do that!! :)

Down to 268 this week. Lets do this!
  • Hello will weigh myself tmr .. celebrated Christmas early with family so defintely was not stepping on the scale this AM LOL ... Will make sure to get my 500 cal burn in :)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Yes I can mostl certainky do this, have a great day everyone!
  • 4given4life
    500 calorie burn-DONE!
  • Krys_T
    500 calorie burn-DONE!

Way to go girly! Thats what I like to see!
  • Krys_T
    Ok ladies challenge for Tuesday....I want everyone to end their day with 100 crunches, 100 jumping jacks, 25 lunges on both legs and 50 squats!

You are totally welcome to break it up within the day, however, I am planning on doing mine all right before bed to feel that extra burn!

Way to go ladies, lets keep it going strong!
  • 4given4life
    Jeez, this one is going to be harder for me. Especially the jumping jacks. After two babies that is one exercise I hate doing. :wink:
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Was short yesterday.. Only burned 443 cals.. I will complete today's challenge!
  • 4given4life
    Challenge #2- DONE!
    I had to break it up into sections, but I did it all at once.
    25 lunges alternating
    25 squats
    50 jumping jacks
    20 upper ab crunches
    10 oblique each side
    10 lower ab crunches
    Repeat in opposite order
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Okay, I'm a day behind. Calistetics coming up!!!
    Lunges and Squats in my cubical while on the phone! Yes Ma'am! I'm doing it.
  • 4given4life
    No challenge for today??
  • Krys_T
    Good Morning ladies! I was out and about all day long yesterday so didn't sit down long enough to write. Anywho, I will be sending messages to everyone who wanted to be in the challenge and see who is still committed to it. I see I have some people who have yet to comment so I really don't there to be any confusion as to who is actively participating!

However, the challenge today is to eat every two to three hours....3 meals and 2 snacks throughout the day. I want everyone to pay close attention to how your body feels when you do this and remember this is going to greatly increase your metabolism once youse it a habit!
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    I will have to work on this when I get up tonight, just getting done with work. This means I only have one more meal before bed.
  • Not feeling good this week (TOM) really draining me busy getting stuff ready for vacation. I will be gone Tues-Tues. Will check up on you guys while I can. We are going on our honeymoon to Disney ... so at least I will have tons of cardio with walking the parks LOL
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Today's challenge done!
  • 4given4life
    Didn't see today's challenge until it was too late. Will try to do this one tomorrow. I was really busy today, but I did have 3 meals but no snacks.
  • Krys_T
    Good Morning ladies! Don't forget today is the new weigh in day! Also, for today's challenge I want us to revisit the water check! Let's try to get down at least 10 cups or about 5-6 regular size bottles. I am hoping that by the end of the challenge we can all get up to a gallon a day if some of us aren't already there!

Happy Friday! You can do it!
  • Hi everyone! I thought I'd throw something out there: Krys_T - would it be possible to start a new thread for each new challenge? I think it would be much easier to keep track of new posts from you. Just a thought! :)
    -G
  • punkrawkcutie
    punkrawkcutie Posts: 439 Member
    I think that having a weekly thread would be good. Daily makes it too hard to keep up.

However, i am STILL at 158.5. I have a really bad chst cold right now so it's making it hard for me to do much more than climb stairs before I am coughing like no other... I WILL be kicking some *kitten* this next week... even it it is between coughs! I have a wedding to attend this weekend, so my goal is to not over indulge TOO much. Hopefully dancing will make up for the booze ;)