Milestone!!

Options
2»

Replies

• CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

That is amazing - way to go.... treat yourself when these milestones happen with a pedicure, or a new top or just a long soak in the tub with some chillax'n music.... you deserve it!!!

Thanks... I get a pedicure every month regardless.. lol and I buy clothes like nobody's buisness.. I gotta thing for spending money... lol my treat to myself is drinkin this weekend! woohoo! lol :drinker:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am just under 200 for the first time in forever! Whoo hoo for both of us! I hope you reach all of your goals, and you are a beautiful woman from your pictures. :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Congrats Abby! We will all reach our goals if we keep it up!

and thanks for the compliment...
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    Options
    YAY Crystal...what an accomplishment!!!! We are so happy for you...keep up the GREAT work! :wink:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    It's great isn't it. I was so happy to reach the 299 mark , to get rid of that ugly 3 and to never ever see it again, whew what a relief. I'm currently at 297 and it can only get better right ... if ya ever need and ear gmmie a yell. I know what it is to be over 300 lbs. and I know what it is to FINALLY be under :bigsmile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    :wink:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter that its .2, just that you made it! Congrats on the first on many milestones, keep up the good work!
    8439.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    nice work. keep it up!

:drinker: Cheers!
  • kasuki
    kasuki Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's great. Doesn't it feel good to reach each goal you set and watch the scales and clothes sizes going down, down, down
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!