OMG Pancakes!

teetsel4
teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
Ok, I have tried different recipes of "healthy pancakes" They all taste like cardboard. I love whole wheat everything, put have yet to find anything for pancake that are light fluffy and yummy. Until now.....

Baker Mills Kodiak Cakes. They are 100% whole grain (whole wheat and whole oats), for one serving they are 130 cal, 1 g of fat. You just add water to the mix and cook up. Easy, tasty, fluffy, satisfying.

I ate mine with one tsp PB, and one tsp Nutella :devil: with sugar free suryp. OMG, I am in love!

Replies

• teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Ok, I have tried different recipes of "healthy pancakes" They all taste like cardboard. I love whole wheat everything, put have yet to find anything for pancake that are light fluffy and yummy. Until now.....

Baker Mills Kodiak Cakes. They are 100% whole grain (whole wheat and whole oats), for one serving they are 130 cal, 1 g of fat. You just add water to the mix and cook up. Easy, tasty, fluffy, satisfying.

I ate mine with one tsp PB, and one tsp Nutella :devil: with sugar free suryp. OMG, I am in love!
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    SOUNDS GOOD BUT, WHAT IS NUTELLA??:wink:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I make these 100 calorie pancakes all the time (this was my birthday breakfast today:smile:)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/948-100-calorie-cinnamon-pancakes?hl=100+calorie+pancakes#posts-3945

They are so yummy with sauteed apples and a bit of syrup.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • edyta
    edyta Posts: 258
    I found a recipe somewhere for these pancake like things and they are good.

Cook rolled oats in water (just as much as they would absorb), add eggs, salt and vanilla sugar. Proportions are like 1cup cooked oats:1 egg. Then fry. Serve with ex. fruits and yogurt.
    You can cook oats in milk as well.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    SOUNDS GOOD BUT, WHAT IS NUTELLA??:wink:

It's a really yummy chocolate and hazelnut spread....you find it in the jams and peanut butter section of most grocery stores!
  • Happy Birthday Joanna. Today is my birthday too. Thank you for the recipe. Mary
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    I make these 100 calorie pancakes all the time (this was my birthday breakfast today:smile:)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/948-100-calorie-cinnamon-pancakes?hl=100+calorie+pancakes#posts-3945

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
    Hope you had an awesome day :bigsmile:
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Happy Birthday Joanna. Today is my birthday too. Thank you for the recipe. Mary

You too Kismet :wink:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member

I have never heard of those, California Girl (I miss being home), where do you find them?? and don't tell me Trader Joes, I'm still in withdrawals.
  • Healthier_Me
    Happy Birthday Joanna. Today is my birthday too. Thank you for the recipe. Mary
    happy birthday Kismet!!!party0020.gif
  • Healthier_Me

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
    Hope you had an awesome day :bigsmile:
    Thanks Kellhappy0071.gif