Still chugging through it?

yaafee
yaafee Posts: 274 Member
I haven't logged it on the spreadsheet, but I'm still steadily working out every morning at 5am. I'm on day 8 of level 2 (I take the weekends off). I've lost an inch on my waist but still fluctuate within the same four pounds. This week, TOM, I'm at the higher end, 142, last week I was at 138! Keep on keeping on.

I really like level two, I think I'll make it part of my weekly routine once I finish this 30ds and move on to HIIT.

Keep at it!

Replies

• micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    I start day one of level 2 today. My weight hasn't changed and I haven't done any measurements since I started, though I noticed my endurance through level one had increased. I refuse to skip a day because one day will become two and then so on. I start back on Insanity in the new year and expect to see greater results then!
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Sure am :)

I'm bumping up to Lvl 3 on Saturday even tho I technically would still need one more. But I want to finish by Christmas eve so I'm doing it. I've also done Lvl 1 and lvl2 back to back a couple times.

I am the opposite and don't like Lvl 2. The planks are what gets me. When its done I will probably ha e Lvl 1 as a go to workout when I need quick calories or to practice my squats.
  • traceface71
    traceface71 Posts: 45 Member
    Still chugging, huffing and puffing along. Today should be my day 8 level 2 but I'm going to call it a rest day and extend through Sat. I just don't have it in me...I spent all of my down time finishing up Christmas stuff and still have to wrap and pack it all up tonight. I'm not beating myself up about it though cause even after cussing Jillian every day...I do enjoy it on some level. Back to the grind tomorrow!!
  • annamtrx
    annamtrx Posts: 61 Member
    My husband and I are doing level one for 30 days. We figure we'll do level two for 30 (January), and then level three for 30 days (February), and that'll take us longer/farther. So yup, we're still chugging, but we're doing it differently than everyone else.
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Last Tuesday did Level 2, did my couch to 5K on Wednesday - then got busy & didn't make the time the rest of the week! Will have to do better this week.

Hugs to all,

Amy
  • yaafee
    I skipped last Wednesday & last Friday because I didn't feel well. I thought my body needed time to fight whatever it was that I had. Today I did Wednesday's make-up Level 2 - Day 9 AND today's Level 3 - Day 1. Holy moley! That second half hour was BRUTAL.

Same agenda for tomorrow... and then going forward, should I just start doing two back to back if I have the time? It was horrible during, but when I was finished, I felt awesome!

Keep at it -- we are getting close!
  • micheleld73
    I do day 7 of level 2 today. Missed last Friday, but have been doing either P90X or Shaun T's full body burn in addition, so I don't feel too guilty about missing one day. I have finally pushed through the latest plateau and have lost 3.5 lbs. since starting with Jillian. Whoop, whoop!! :drinker:
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Yep. I finished Day Seven of Level 3 today. I took Saturday and Sunday off because of the crazy performance week I had (Saturday I was out of the house from 7am until 11pm, and exhausted from having sung three concerts, and Sunday, I thought I could squeeze in the workout when I got home from the final matinee, but there was no way.) So, three more days to go. I was starting to think I was the last one going because I hadn't seen anyone else logging, but I guess some people just aren't logging. Keep at it, guys!
  • micheleld73
    I missed two days during the holiday, but plan on picking up day 3 of level 3 today....going to go until the end!!
  • yaafee
    I got sick over the holidays and missed 5 (!) days. Started the final 5 on Monday (it really kicked my butt, momentum must count for a lot more than I realized). Two more days then time for pics again :D
  • micheleld73
    I missed two days during the holiday, but plan on picking up day 3 of level 3 today....going to go until the end!!

Got sick...totally out of wack. Starting Insanity on Monday.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    I got through half of the 30 day shred. Right now I don't really have an interest in finishing it, I may try again in a few months or something. I'll do other challenges :)
  • yaafee
    DONE! So proud of myself, scale to 137 and size 6 SKINNY jeans! Wahoo! Not a ton of change, but I'm getting really excited for what I will be able to accomplish in the next challenge. I'm making up my own "shred" using the Nike Training app on my phone. I'm going to do a three week rotation of Get Lead, Get Toned, Get Strong... alternating categories each weekday for 3 weeks, so that I get 5 of each workout in before going on to the next level... It's going to be AWESOME!