Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 48

hello... no, i don't have dry socket, i'm just a wussy.i don't handle pain well and will call in sick when i have a headache because i really don't like functioning when i am in pain... right now it's easier just not to eat than to suffer with the after effects of a sore jaw. my teeth don't hurt... my jaw does and i still can't feel my lips or chin, so when i do eat, all i do is dribble lol.

yesterday i has a few puddings, just when i was taking pills, so as not to get a tummy ache. today i feel exchausted, weak, *****y, tired, sore and just generally cranky. plus i have to go to work lol.

i did a weigh in today, just for the sake of my progress reports, and i gained 2 pounds. i also haven't pooped in about a week, despite laxatives, stool softeners, liqui9d fiber and enough water to drown a horse, so i could very well be filled with 2 pounds of poop, so i'm not really worried.

i'm joining WW on saturday, so hopefully i can eat relatively properly by then. i can't believe i'm sick of pudding and ice cream, and am craving veggies and fruit like you would not beleive. i think that is a good thing!

well the plan for today is to make it from 8:30 - 12:00 without ripping someone's head off, and then coming home and relaxing. my doctor also suggested some jaw exercises, so i'm going to work on that tonight. i'm also going to force myself to eat somethign with some nutritional and movement value, so i am opting for rice with beany chili. i know it soft and hopefully it will help with the down there issues lol.

i am feeling happy, just sore and looking forward to the weekend. i know it's only monday, but i spent a week with my mom, and i need to recover from my recovery... :)

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    hello... no, i don't have dry socket, i'm just a wussy.i don't handle pain well and will call in sick when i have a headache because i really don't like functioning when i am in pain... right now it's easier just not to eat than to suffer with the after effects of a sore jaw. my teeth don't hurt... my jaw does and i still can't feel my lips or chin, so when i do eat, all i do is dribble lol.

yesterday i has a few puddings, just when i was taking pills, so as not to get a tummy ache. today i feel exchausted, weak, *****y, tired, sore and just generally cranky. plus i have to go to work lol.

i did a weigh in today, just for the sake of my progress reports, and i gained 2 pounds. i also haven't pooped in about a week, despite laxatives, stool softeners, liqui9d fiber and enough water to drown a horse, so i could very well be filled with 2 pounds of poop, so i'm not really worried.

i'm joining WW on saturday, so hopefully i can eat relatively properly by then. i can't believe i'm sick of pudding and ice cream, and am craving veggies and fruit like you would not beleive. i think that is a good thing!

well the plan for today is to make it from 8:30 - 12:00 without ripping someone's head off, and then coming home and relaxing. my doctor also suggested some jaw exercises, so i'm going to work on that tonight. i'm also going to force myself to eat somethign with some nutritional and movement value, so i am opting for rice with beany chili. i know it soft and hopefully it will help with the down there issues lol.

i am feeling happy, just sore and looking forward to the weekend. i know it's only monday, but i spent a week with my mom, and i need to recover from my recovery... :)
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    :bigsmile: Get some magical fruit and relax, girl!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

well the plan for today is to make it from 8:30 - 12:00 without ripping someone's head off,

That's usually my goal too. (lol)

Hope you start feeling better! :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I hope your feeling better soon!!!:flowerforyou: