What's the Best Healthy Recipe Website??

Replies

• bumpadabump
  • PINTEREST!!!
  • BUMP
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    PINTEREST!!!
    Unless it points back to a confirmed site, Pinterest is no use. I looked through a ton of the "healthy recipe" pins that were out there and a good portion of them were pinning stuff from generic tumblr posts that didn't provide any serving size information or no calorie/nutrient info. While it is possible to find good stuff on pinterest, I can't recommend it as a reputable source. Kinda like writing a paper and using wikipedia as your primary source.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Skinnytaste is my #1 favorite.
    I also really like Laaloosh, Emily Bites, Eat Yourself Skinny and SkinnyKitchen.
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Tastykitchen.com has a healthy food section that I really like. Thanks for all the new webpages to check out!
  • DMOMofTHREE
    DMOMofTHREE Posts: 55 Member
    I've made a bunch of things of hers and the only one I didn't like is the chicken pot pie soup. Yuck! I will say that I sent the recipe to my boyfriend who made it, so I can't guarantee he made it correctly! haha. My favorite is the crockpot 3 bean turkey chili. I've made it 3 times already.

Skinnytaste!!!!! except chicken pot pie soup, very bland
  • hnyb1212
    hnyb1212 Posts: 17 Member
    Bump
  • bootsandfros
    bootsandfros Posts: 81 Member
    i'm going to have to check these websites out.
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    I like skinnytaste.com I made the Stuffed Pepper soup for lunch. It was very yummy.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    I like skinnytaste.com I made the Stuffed Pepper soup for lunch. It was very yummy.
    We've had that for a few dinners this past week, it's incredible. It works well later in the week if you pop it back in a pan and reduce it down. Add a bit of plan greek yogurt and it's almost like a taco dip.
  • Any good sites for party food??
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    I just ran across Slender Kitchen.

http://pinterest.com/slenderkitchen/slender-kitchen/

I haven't tried any of these yet, but they look wonderful and there is a lot a variety. Calories and WW points are listed.
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    eatingwell.com has a lot of amazing recipes! It's a little confusing to navigate though...
  • shellybob79
    shellybob79 Posts: 47 Member
    bump for later, cannot wait to check some of these websites out!!
  • AmesMc1972
    AmesMc1972 Posts: 194 Member
    Oooooh, I had forgotten all about skinnytaste! Glad I looked at this thread!
  • http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/

Lots of good healthy recipes
  • MELLY319
    MELLY319 Posts: 51 Member
    BUMP
  • bump
  • AshlynG923
    AshlynG923 Posts: 59 Member
    http://www.healthyaperture.com/

Lots of links to healthy recipes around the web