mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    5'11

CW: 244
    GW: 175

Add me :)
    Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • ksavy
    ksavy Posts: 271 Member
    6'0 and 157 here. Am going to try and get down to 150 for this upcoming summer.
  • iangelab
    iangelab Posts: 42 Member
    5'8" is that tall enough? :-) at my biggest I was 217, now 176 trying to get back into the 150-160, was there last year but got back up to 190 this year and now working it back off. trying to stay happy and healthy so feel free to add if I am tall enough (lol)
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    I'm 5'9" and 146, so I'm about at goal and really now just looking to build strength and muscle. But you or anyone else here is welcome to add me if they want. :)
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    5'9" here. Starting weight was 278 and I'm currently 169. I think I'll stop losing around 160 and see how the weight redistributes for a while before I decide if I want to lose any more. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Thanks for all the responses and adds! I'm not discriminating on any height! I accept all helpful motivation! :)

I log in everyday and I try to keep up with everyone on here! If you haven't added me yet, feel free to do so!
  • I'm 5'9" and 148, trying to get down to about 130-125 at the most. Add me :)
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    I'm 5'10 and 198. My goal is 145-150.
  • Hi!
    5' 10 1/2" here.
    Gained my weight due to medical issues/medications and trying to get back to my previous weight of 175 lbs.
    Difficult road, and would love to discuss this with anyone else in the same situation, or even talk about where we can find longer sleeves or pants with a 34" inseam!
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Hola...
    I'm 5'10. I was about 20 lbs away from my goal weight last year an ended up gaining most of it back. I'm back on track and hopefully for good this time. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • eirenical
    eirenical Posts: 2 Member
    I'm between 5'10" and 5'11". I usually go with 5'11", since then I get far fewer "No, you can't be!" comments.

Anyway, at my heaviest I was about 230 and dropped to just under 180 a little over a year ago. Then I started dating someone with super unhealthy eating habits and no interest in my kind of food, and let my diet slip a bunch. So now I'm back up to 195 and would like to get down to 170.

I've been trying to get back in the groove for the past couple of weeks, although not using MFP. During my previous weight loss I used the BodyMedia armband and that worked really well for me, so that's what I went back to. And I only just realized that it now integrates with MFP, which is great--food logging here is much better!

So I don't have any friends here at MFP, and would love to have so to help keep up the motivation!
  • BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    5'10.5" here :-) Started around 198, went down to 160 doing WW, but no exercise, so was skinny fat, lol. Then got pregnant and gave birth in May leaving the hospital at around 185. Started exercising as soon as I was cleared and joined MFP and am now working on maintaining at 140 (with a range of 138-142). I am liking the look of my body more since I've been exercising and plan to continue to work on toning and strengthening. Feel free to add me (OP or anyone else). I try to log on everyday.
  • hrose1127
    hrose1127 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I am 5'9 and my highest weight was 198.2 lbs in August 2011. My weight loss has been slow, but now I am down to 158. My original goal was 148 (total of 50 lbs lost overall), but I have since changed my plan to meet smaller goals and assessing how I feel once I am there. Working on getting to 155 by Jan. 1. I have never been smaller than 145, and I start to look really small at 150.

Yay for the long and lean girls!! =) Happy Holidays!
  • Im suck at calculation, but Im 179 an weigh 78 kg - and looking to drop at least 6 kg more. Please add me! ^^
  • waisted78
    waisted78 Posts: 22 Member
    6'1 Very fat. Goal weight 185-190. You can add me. I don't post updates all that often and I always read my news feed. I wish the notifcations for MFP actually worked! Maybe then I'd interact more.

I'll send a request, anyhow.
  • RockstarPunch
    RockstarPunch Posts: 203 Member
    hey 5'10