What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    peanut/cinnamon oats with banana, PB & caramel sauce
    20121222_164725.jpg

This Looks GOOOOOOOOOOD!
  • 1lexisva
    Layered Pasta Bake... came out to be 406 calories for a big chunk.

fjho2o.jpg

Yumm do you have the recipe?
  • ay1978pa
    ay1978pa Posts: 142 Member
    Home made chorizo kebabs with pineapple cilantro salsa

66CCF347-5AEE-466B-BFB4-FDAC869F38F8-6771-00000611CEDDE2DF_zpsd5e99510.jpg
  • cloza12
    cloza12 Posts: 68 Member
    peanut/cinnamon oats with banana, PB & caramel sauce
    20121222_164725.jpg

wow that looks good!
  • 1lexisva
    Ooops sorry!! Thanks :D
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Tonights dinner: Ground Beef with garlic , Spinach and Katsu sauce sauteee. Roasted Brussle Sprouts

0133_zps12b4a669.jpg

We made Gingerbread cookies today but i ddn't have any..

0056_zpsd03633cb.jpg
  • 1lexisva
    Yummmmmmm
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    gluten-free/dairy-free lemon blueberry muffins
    only about 150 calories each
    not necessarily the best thing health-wise, but us calorie counters need to have SOME treats over the holidays.

They look lovely! Any chance of the recipe? I've just been told to eat dairy and gluten free so am just learning about replacing things :)
  • Chrissie572
    Chrissie572 Posts: 6 Member
    This is my first time posting a picture so fingers crossed....

My lunch at work:
    Laksa
    Laksa Paste, 20 g 19 cal
    Carrots - Baby, raw, 80 g 28 cal
    Tesco - Baby Corn, 25 g 6 cal
    Beans - Snap, green, raw, 25 g 8 cal
    Generic - Mange Tout 100 g, 25 g 8 cal
    Sainsburys - Sugar Snap Peas, 25 grams 9 cal
    Morrisons - Chestnut Mushrooms, 50 g 7 cal
    Knorr - Chicken Stockpot (Each Pot = 28g Unprepared), 0.5 container (28 g as solds ea.) 13 cal

Per Serving: 98

I bring it to work ready chopped - then just add water and zap it in the microwave for 5 minutes. I sometimes add noodles but not today.
    It's yummy

This looks lovely! Altho I had to look up what Laksa paste was. Do you suppose another mild curry paste that was vegan would work as well? I would switch out the chicken broth for vegetable, of course!
  • Chrissie572
    Chrissie572 Posts: 6 Member
    Oops - not sure how to work this yet, the quote went without my response (which was - i am sure any curry paste would work fine)
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Peanut Butter Cup Cookies :)
    Not the healthiest thing, but 'tis the season

116s210.jpg

damn those things look great. i just tried to lick my screen to taste them at least the peanut butter has protein in it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • gluten-free/dairy-free lemon blueberry muffins
    only about 150 calories each
    not necessarily the best thing health-wise, but us calorie counters need to have SOME treats over the holidays.

They look lovely! Any chance of the recipe? I've just been told to eat dairy and gluten free so am just learning about replacing things :)
    sure!

they're actually a super quick, super EASY recipe. i didn't feel like going out and buying all the millions of necessary ingredients for the arduous job we all know gluten-free baking is, so i sub'd gluten free pancake mix (of all things - lol!) for the usual gluten-free flour blend, baking powder, and baking soda.

3 cups gluten-free pancake mix (i used bisquick gluten-free pancake mix, but i'm sure other brands like kinnikinnick would work just fine!)
    2 eggs
    4 tbsp canola oil
    1/2 cup light brown sugar
    1/2 cup granulated sugar
    1 cup soy milk
    2 tbsp lemon juice
    1 cup frozen blueberries

preheat oven to 400. mix everything together, blueberries last. spoon into greased muffin tin. these don’t rise very much, so fill the muffin cups as tall as you want your muffins to be. bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    A wonderfull trout stew, with collorfull veggies. :D 348 calories and delicious.
    dsc0013xrb.jpg

A version of Mexican Pizza that I tried today. It has 417 calories per serving (about 300 g) and it is great. The layers kind of came down after I put it on the plate... but my taste buds do not care. The homemade salsa, low fat mozzarella and lean beef helped me a lot with getting it yto 417 calories.
    dsc0017ulb.jpg