• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    WOW...good job...and you look stunning in that red dress...Congrats
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    wow. and great dress!
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    You look hot! I LOVE that red dress, where did you buy it? WHEN I lose my weight, I wanna have a dress like that! You have been motivation for me today!!!
  • Think you look amazing, wish i had thought to take some pics before i started losing weight so i could see my own transformation
    :happy:
  • Wow how inspiring are these before after! Thank you! You totally look awesome keep up the good work!
  • wow you have accomplished so much in really so little time. you look great and the pictures are very motivating thank you
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    You look very pretty in both pictures. Congrats on all your hard work :drinker:
  • Congrats on a job very well done! Thanks for sharing, needed the motivation tonight. :)
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    That is great! So exciting to see people with such great stories!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Great loss! Love your hot new red dress!!!
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Fantastic work!
  • myJOF
    myJOF Posts: 26
    Very Inspiring!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Awesome! You look very "Marilyn Monroe", congratulations!!!
  • kimmysueneal
    kimmysueneal Posts: 83 Member
    HOt red dress!
  • I've lost some of my steam recently so I wanted to post this to help motivate myself! I've posted here before with some before and afters, but the picture on the left from last Christmas is the picture that motivated me to change my lifestyle in the first place.

Recently I got a new (stressful but lovely) job and with the holidays, I haven't been tracking as much as I should and I've been neglecting the gym. Here's to a new year everyone!

g5twq.jpg?1

You look great and I'm loving the AFTER dress. I must say when the women on here put their AFTER photos up they choose some of the most awesome dresses to wear! :)
  • chiselfuture
    chiselfuture Posts: 42 Member
    Great work! You look fantastic.
  • You look incredible! Great job & congrats!
  • maeganhaha
    maeganhaha Posts: 28 Member
    Thank you so much everyone! :D Your responses definitely helped motivate me today! <3
    You look hot! I LOVE that red dress, where did you buy it? WHEN I lose my weight, I wanna have a dress like that! You have been motivation for me today!!!

It's from modcloth.com! It's called the "And We're Live" dress! Thank you so much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!