What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Fresh salad with mozz

hDaEol.jpg

Steelhead trout, butternut squash, beets (orange and red) and toast

OEeqXl.jpg
  • Pandy1962
    Pandy1962 Posts: 105 Member
    Dahllywood,
    Whenever I see your food pictures they often have toast with them, what do you spread on it, is it jam?
  • Dahllywood
    Dahllywood,
    Whenever I see your food pictures they often have toast with them, what do you spread on it, is it jam?

Yeah I usually eat low-cal toast with my meals. It gets me some carbs so I don't feel bread deprived and I get a little crunch. Then I put sugar free jam on it.
  • I feel bad re-creating the thread with nothing to add, so here is the last meal I posted:

Pork chop with Noodle Salad.

I need this recipe!!
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    bump :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    omg some of this stuff looks soooooooo good.. while others not soo much lol but now im hungry
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    bump
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    garlic/peri peri kanga bangas with pumpkin and lime/ginger salad
    20121228_192339.jpg

new coffee cup :tongue:
    20121228_205142.jpg

peanut/maple sludge with bran, blue berries & sf maple syrup
    20121229_131404.jpg
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    I feel bad re-creating the thread with nothing to add, so here is the last meal I posted:

Pork chop with Noodle Salad.

I need this recipe!!

I posted the recipe for the salad already. I think it's at the top of the third page.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    pizza_zps481c19aa.jpg

So far, half of a medium extra cheese with shredded parmesan asiago cheese pizza, probably going to eat more. Also, 4 oz of Cruzan black cherry rum and 20 oz of coke. Next will be at least one of the two chocolate lava crunch cakes.

IMAG1166_zps9599779a.jpg
  • mollydubs
    mollydubs Posts: 205 Member

So far, half of a medium extra cheese with shredded parmesan asiago cheese pizza, probably going to eat more. Also, 4 oz of Cruzan black cherry rum and 20 oz of coke. Next will be at least one of the two chocolate lava crunch cakes.

but...why?
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Last nights dinner:

8324133084_45a111233e_z.jpg

Satay marinated chicken breast with kumera and salad.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member

but...why?

sounds like a refeed to me. (except they are generally lower fat and higher carb)
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member

but...why?
    sounds like a refeed to me. (except they are generally lower fat and higher carb)
    Because I felt like it. Also, my mom got married and I was celebrating. Plus one day is not going to kill me :drinker:
  • Dahllywood
    Lunch: Turkey salad, apple, toast

Obm1Fl.jpg

Dinner: Side salad, sirloin steak, mixed veggies

C8zNkl.jpg
    c1RrUl.jpg

Dessert: Ragusa swiss chocolate

FhB0Hl.jpg
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    It's been a while since I posted anything of my own but AMAZING eats everyone!! There's some really great ideas here!

Chris - love that Mr Strong coffee cup, brillant
  • bdotshaw
    bdotshaw Posts: 90 Member
    Fancy donuts from Federal Donuts (Spicy PB&J, Butter Pecan, Maple bacon, Pumpkin and White choc pretzel)

LKSDFHOHIOJOASDHIK *faints*
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Bean6344: Recipe? Looks insane :)

If people couple post recipes that would be friggin amazing!! Too many good ones to call people on for individually :)