ShamROCKIN Sixers Week 6

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    off to hike with the granddaughters. they have a trail that runs through town.
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Cathy(chipper)......................SW 241.6 lbs / GW 235 lbs / CW 243.8 lbs / PROGRESS +2.2 lbs
    Amy S (bahamom87)............SW 266 lbs / GW 262 lbs / CW 266 lbs / PROGRESS +/- 0 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).................SW 178.5 lbs/ GW 170.0 lbs/ CW 178.0 lbs/ PROGRESS -0.5 lbs
    pamh5555............................. SW 215 lbs/GW 000 lbs/CW 195 lbs/PROGRESS -20 lbs
    B (its_B).............................SW 204.8 lbs/ GW 198 lbs/ CW 200.0 lbs/ PROGRESS - 4.8 lbs
    Emmie (emmie110)..............SW 219.8 lbs/ GW 207 lbs / CW 218.6 lbs / PROGRESS -1.2 lbs
    izzypup...............................SW 177.2 lbs / GW 175 lbs / CW 177.2 lbs / PROGRESS -0lbs
    Rhiannon (PedalHound)........SW 000.0lbs / GW -8lbs /CW -0.0lbs / PROGRESS -0.0lbs
    Verda (vhuber)................SW 150.0 lbs. / GW 145 lbs / CW 148. lbs / PROGRESS -2 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) SW 146.0 lbs / GW 134 lbs / CW 141.0 lb/ PROGRESS - 5.0 lbs
    Amy (amypyr)......................SW 159 lbs / GW 153 lbs / CW 155.4 lbs / PROGRESS -3.6 lbs

Tiff (gonabfit).......................SW 149lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 149 lbs / PROGRESS 0
    Tammara (drtamm)................SW 201.0 lbs/ GW 196 lbs/ CW 203 lbs/ PROGRESS + 2 lbs
    Alison (ali258)......................SW 225.6 lbs / GW 219 lbs / CW 223.6 lbs / PROGRESS -2.0 lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)...............SW 200.6 lbs/ GW 188.0 lbs/ CW 201.00 lbs/ PROGRESS +0.4lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising).......SW 157.0 lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 157.2 lbs / PROGRESS +0.2 lbs
    Heidi(orangeoldies88)...........SW 188.0 lbs / GW 180.0 lbs / CW 184.6 lbs / PROGRESS - 3.4 lbs
    AmyLou (amylou24).............SW 145.2 lbs / GW 140 lbs / CW 146.4 lbs / PROGRESS +1.2lbs
    Tiffany (tbear358).................SW 147.5 lbs/ GW 135 lbs / CW 142.5 / PROGRESS -5 lbs
    Kelly (redneckwoman)..........SW 149.0 lbs / GW 144.0 lbs / CW 149.0 lbs / PROGRESS 0.0 lbs

Whoo hoo!!! Back down again this week! Sorry I was MIA. My parents were in town for a while. They left yesterday afternoon. It is hard for me to get on the computer when they are here. Well, I don't think I'm going to make my goal this challenge either. Haven't made one yet. :grumble: It's my own fault. But I'm closer this time than I think I've ever been! :smile:
  • bahamomma87
    bahamomma87 Posts: 164
    so proud of everyone for the awesome work you are all doing .... Congrats to everyone who lost ....

Heres my menu for today :

B- 1 cup cereal, 1/2 cup 2% milk

S- 1 Fiber PLus Bar

L- 1 Garden Salad, 1 tbsp dressing, 1 Smart Ones

S- 1 mini 100 cal bag popcorn

D- 1 baked pork chop, 1 cup steam veggies, Garden Salad with 1 tbsp dressing
    1/2 cup Scalloped Potatoes

And i will be right to my 30 points target !!!!!
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Well Sixers! I can join in on one meal at least. This week on my change one diet and fitness plan book, by readers digest! I eat 300-400 cals for breakfast

So this morning I made a fruit smoothie w/ fresh strawberries and pineapple and mango w/ yogurt and ice
    Mini serving of cherrios w/ skim milk!

YAY! I've decided to spend all this week focusing on my breakfast meal AND instead of saying...well you didn't do well at lunch! I'm not on my lunch week yet. That will be monday!

Take care,

Tamm
  • drtamm
    Oh, I close on the house on April 23rd! I start my new job on the 19th and I end this current job next monday on the 12th. WHEW and I still need to do my taxes and FIND A MOVING COMPANY AND DECIDE WHO TO CHOSE FOR HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE. I am going to get to these things..... I MUST.

LOL... I usually say this is just a day in the life of a TAMMARA!
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    I just wanted to check in and say my week is going well food wise and now fitness wise. I was sitting here after 2 slices of pizza for dinner (i had a fruit smoothie for breakfast and low-cal wrap for lunch, so I consider it a good food day). Anyway, I was sitting here feeling quite angry and decided I'd try to walk that off since I've been angry all day. I walked 5,000 steps (2.38 miles)!! It helped me feel a bit better. The anger isn't gonna completely go away for a while. My husband has really blown it and I just can't even stand to look at him. The future is uncertain and that's scary, but I'm just trying to focus on what I can control right now...myself. So far so good. Thanks sixers for all the prayers and support - I'm really grateful to have you all.
  • emmie110
    Tamm- You are crazy busy!! Sounds like you have an exciting April. Next month, when it quiet's down, you'll probably get so bored you won't know what to do with yourself. Oh wait, sleep for a long time, right?

Tiff - good going on the exercise, busy girl!

Cathy - i hope you enjoyed your hike. i'm hoping to get some hiking in this weekend with my DD.

Kristin - i hope everything goes well with your biopsy results. That's no fun. They removed a spot on the front of my leg a couple years ago and now there is one on my back. Ugh - I know I need to just cough up the money to see the doctor soon (no insurance).

Lorna - great progress this challenge!!

Verda - Wow on your exercise - you go girl!!

B - ditto on the procrastination with school work. i'm so bad at that!! I have 4 weeks left in this class and so much work. You are doing awesome!!

Amypyr - great job on the loss!

Pam - wow - 20 pounds, great job!

Rhiannon - Nice meal plan - love steal cut oats w/ flax. Bummer on the avocados - I just love them!!

AmyS - menu looks good...making me hungry!!

I hope I didn't miss anyone. Seems like we've lost some folks. I know I've been absent a lot lately too. I'm sure they'll be back soon. Summer is going to be here before we know it and I WILL be back in Onederland by then!
  • emmie110
    OH - here's my menu:

B- Smoothies: Banana, Strawberries, honey, (and 1/4 cup milk since the banana was unripe and it made my smoothie taste funny).

S - About 5 small trader Joe's ginger cat cookies (i think 14 of these are about a 100 calories so this was low cal snack)

L - Wrap made with Light Flatout wrap, 4 slices of ham, 1 slice provolone, 1 wedge light laughing cow cheese, mushrooms, 1/2 an avocado, and honey mustard.

S- 2 small handfuls of cashews (salted - damn!)

D - 2 slices pepperoni pizza (from Costco).

Exercise - walked 2.4 miles or 5,000 steps tonight. Whew I'm tired.

Pretty darn good day for me - you should've seen what I ate in Lake Havasu last week! Oh and I'm gonna add my exercise to the bottom my menu cuz I feel like it (maybe it'll motivate me to do it everyday). And I'm doing very good at not diving into a vat of margaritas (which is what I REALLY want to do this week).
  • bahamomma87
    Tamm- your so cute ! ive missed ya ! yay for lots of new things in your life right now ! xoxo

Emmie-- so sorry about you and your husband.... and your health is definately one thing you CAN control.. and we are here to be with you along that journey... way to go on your menu/exercise !

AFM:

Didnt exercise yesterday but im unofficially back to 264 this morning YAY after that easter weekend i made it back up to 267 ... argh! haha..... lots of fluid ...

yesterday was an eventful day...... first wyatt busted up his inner bottom lip ! falling on a metal toy to his grannys house ! AHHHH ... i know he is a boy and he will get lots of bruises and scrapes over the years to come but this was really his first bad one ! thank heavens no stitches ! ..... then my brother tells me his gf is PREGNANT ! ... which part of me wants to jump up and down for being an auntie... the other practical part is screaming HOW IN THE CRAP are they going to make it when they cant even take care of themselves.... she doesnt work.... he hardly has any business with his automotive career....... they have TWO dogs...... my dad is still helping him pay his fuel bills for his generator for his business.... Wow.... its going to be tough but i know they can do it ! i hope they dont do anything silly ... what they will regret !

not much else going on !
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Morning all!

Well...another not-so-good eating OR exercise night! Oh well. I need to get myself back on track! I think this biopsy really has me stressed because when I'm shoving my face full of chocolate or whatever, I don't really care. It's HORRIBLE! But after reading posts, I think I'm going to try something (inspired by Tamm). I am going to focus EVERY day on one meal. I'm not going to pick breakfast since I always have a good breakfast. I'm going to choose either lunch or dinner. Today I am already at work with some left-overs for lunch, so either I start with lunch tomorrow, or dinner tonight. Maybe lunch would be the best place to start...so tomorrow then! I'm going to make sure EVERY day I have a very healthy lunch! That's the goal for this whole next week. Let's see how I do!

AmY--Sorry about Wyatt's lip! Poor little guy! But you're right, there will be many bumps and bruises in his lifetime. And wow about your brother's girlfriend...I'm sure everything will work out, and being an Aunt is SO much fun!

Emmie-- Yay for the excellent day!! And I also am sorry to hear you're having some problems with the husband. I am praying and thinking of you. It will all work out how it's supposed to!

Tam--Yay on the house! That's so exciting! I am SO wanting to move! But it will be at least a few more years.

Everyone else--Good Morning!

Well...I need to get started on some work! Have a great day and I'll check back when I can!
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Hey sixers!!!

Gosh I feel like I am missing out on sooo much! I MISS yOU GUYS!!!!

I am soryr I have been absolutely SWAMPED all week, and even now I am working on a school project.. :( But I am eating healthy and sticking with things. although I havent been to the gym since Tuesday! :( Def. going to go tonight, as long as I dont get called in to babysit!!! I am going to do the new routine my trainer gave me, if i can find the paperwork... :( I cant believe I lost that, and my glasses!!! Not having the best week.

Miss all of you, hope everyone is okay!
    B
  • izzypup
    izzypup Posts: 341 Member
    Good morning everyone. Wow, so much going on this week with everyone. Is Mercury in retrograde? LOL My oldest son is home visiting this weekend and of course he brought his little girl Mabel home. I am going to attach a pic if I can. You will get what I mean. She is precious. Don't let the looks fool you.... she is a sweet heart. I am taking my grand daughter Ella to the Botanical Gardens today. They are having their annual bulb sale this weekend. I hope everyone is okay. Now everyone let's take a deep breathe and count to ten..... Whew. We can do this!

Sandy
  • izzypup
    how do you add pics like Amy did? Please help!
    Sandy
  • izzypup
    how do you add pics like Amy did? Please help!
    Sandy
    oops hit this twice
  • bahamomma87
    Sandy ---- ..... I went to webshots and uploaded a pic and used the IMG code... but you have to change all the IMG & JPG to small letters..... and then it worked...... hope that helps ! www.tinypic.com can be used too ... but your pic has to resized already ! so i use webshots.....

AFM:

unofficially saw 263.4 this morning girls ! THAT MEANS my goal of 262 is SOOO do-able by tuesday the end of the challenge ! Working hard to get to it ! ....

Have a great "HEALTHY" weekend !
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Yeah AmY you are doing awesome! Love your new pic (HOT) and kisses for Wyatt (yes BOYS get LOTS of owies)!
    You know I thought this challenge ended this past TUESDAYs weigh in! whoops
  • bahamomma87
    Verda-- thanks so much ! and if you go by challenge ... we have to finish out the SIXTH week which will end on tuesday !!!!!! so im giving myself till Tuesday to finish my goal ! :) ....
  • chipper15173
    Well Sixers! I can join in on one meal at least. This week on my change one diet and fitness plan book, by readers digest! I eat 300-400 cals for breakfast

So this morning I made a fruit smoothie w/ fresh strawberries and pineapple and mango w/ yogurt and ice
    Mini serving of cherrios w/ skim milk!

YAY! I've decided to spend all this week focusing on my breakfast meal AND instead of saying...well you didn't do well at lunch! I'm not on my lunch week yet. That will be monday!

Take care,

Tamm

i like the change one. there is even one for diabetics. i was just thinking of this the other day. i have my breakfasts down pat. now to get the rest of the day, from lunch on, worked out.
  • chipper15173
    granddaughters are back home with mommy and daddy. what an eventful week. i had "a$$h*le written on my driveway either meant for one of the girls auguring with the other older kids, or me yelling at the kid next door to stop throwing things over the fence at my dogs. i don't care if they were leaves or acorns. don't throw stuff at my dogs. these people moved in about a month ago. they think they own the court already. oh well.
    budget work today.

later
  • drtamm
    Amy- You can definitely make your goal

Verda- how are you adjusting to your new medicine?

Cathy- I know you are glad your kids live close so you can see them and your grandkids! :)

Well ladies... I've washed two cars and cut the grass and I'm about to start packing some boxes!

Talk to you soon!

Tamm