I wore these pants when I was pregs!

CrystalBella
CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
I'm so excited... I was able to put on my 22s and wear them out! I having worn 22s since I was 5mos pregnant, and that was in 2005! :laugh: I've been in 24s since after I had J. I look so darn good in them too.. They fit just right, not to snug. I still had room in the waist, none in the butt though. (Gotta do more squats!) I am just so happy I could wear them, esp since they have been sittin in my closet for 3yrs. Hopefully after I lose another 20lbs I'll be back where I was before I had J, which is a 20. I see my goal soon ahead as a size 14/16! I haven't been that since highschool.. :grumble: Gosh this feels great though... Even the guy at old country buffet was staring me up and down, smiling.. :blushing: I actually have my hourglass figure back. Okay I'm just happy. lol

Yesterday though I realized I'll never be at a "healthy" bmi, cause for a 5'8 woman they say 164 is healthy (which is the hightest). I personally don't want to be that small. 175 is probably as small as I want to get. Also for me to go back into modeling for plus size girls I can't be to small.. So I've decided not to go with the bmi and just go with my weight and measurements. I've noticed alot of women feel to be pretty and liked you have to be what the world says you should be. I just think that you should be comfortable with you, regardless of what size/weight you are (smaller or bigger). If you don't love you then nobody else can.

Thanks for everyone's support! You guys are the bestest! (Yes I made that word up) :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CrystalBella
    I'm so excited... I was able to put on my 22s and wear them out! I having worn 22s since I was 5mos pregnant, and that was in 2005! :laugh: I've been in 24s since after I had J. I look so darn good in them too.. They fit just right, not to snug. I still had room in the waist, none in the butt though. (Gotta do more squats!) I am just so happy I could wear them, esp since they have been sittin in my closet for 3yrs. Hopefully after I lose another 20lbs I'll be back where I was before I had J, which is a 20. I see my goal soon ahead as a size 14/16! I haven't been that since highschool.. :grumble: Gosh this feels great though... Even the guy at old country buffet was staring me up and down, smiling.. :blushing: I actually have my hourglass figure back. Okay I'm just happy. lol

Yesterday though I realized I'll never be at a "healthy" bmi, cause for a 5'8 woman they say 164 is healthy (which is the hightest). I personally don't want to be that small. 175 is probably as small as I want to get. Also for me to go back into modeling for plus size girls I can't be to small.. So I've decided not to go with the bmi and just go with my weight and measurements. I've noticed alot of women feel to be pretty and liked you have to be what the world says you should be. I just think that you should be comfortable with you, regardless of what size/weight you are (smaller or bigger). If you don't love you then nobody else can.

Thanks for everyone's support! You guys are the bestest! (Yes I made that word up) :flowerforyou:
  • rachieb1013
    rachieb1013 Posts: 75 Member
    I am so with you on that one girl!!!!!! I was a 22 for a long time, but a few months ago I had to up it to a 24 :grumble: :grumble: I put on my 22's from last summer and they looked great!!!!!

Only a little step, but still one worth bragging about!

Keep it up!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Good job ladies!! :drinker:
  • CrystalBella
    Yes it is one lil step, but def worth braggin about.. we all have something to brag about! So why not?! :laugh: We are one happy family.... What is family for if you can't tell them about your accomplishments! So please brag away! :heart:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Crystal you are so comfortable of who you are and that in itself is a beautiful thing!! :wink:

Congratulations on your success and taking control of what you want your body to be like. :drinker:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • CrystalBella
    Crystal you are so comfortable of who you are and that in itself is a beautiful thing!! :wink:

Congratulations on your success and taking control of what you want your body to be like. :drinker:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I try to have confidence. Sometimes I have to much. lol but hey, I'm the one that has to live with me.. so what the heck! lol
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Awesome crystal! I bet you look smokin! :)
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    great job!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!