Starting tomorrow!

SammyKatt13
SammyKatt13 Posts: 124 Member
I used to LOVE doing them but havent done one in MONTHS! So tomorrow I will be doing #1 =) I will be working out Mon, Wed, and Fri and I'll be doing them all in order!

Anyone wanna join me?

Replies

• jellybird
    jellybird Posts: 37 Member
    I'll join you - I bounce around between ZWOW, BR, and Daily Burn but they are all HIIT style.
  • SammyKatt13
    yay! I used to do BR back in the day with Z was the host, but stopped after she left, I hated how Freddy kept bashing her on FB.
  • Just started ZWOW today. I did the 50th workout. We'll see if I can crawl out of bed tomorrow. ;)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    I started doing all of her ZWOWs back in Feb 2012 and stopped in May to train for a Tough Mudder. Wish I never would have though--I started them again at the beginning of December and I wasn't in as good of shape as I was in May of last year!

Now those are all I do. I'm trying to save money so gym membership is out of the question. Plus, I love her. She's so cheery. :smile:
  • SammyKatt13
    I seriously love her! If I ever got a personal trainer, it would have to be her. I have never been so motivated by anyone else. I've been doing her workouts on and off for like two years, something always happens and I stop and then I'm always to scared to start again. This year I'm telling myself I HAVE to do them, no matter what.

I've done 4 of them so far and I already feel like I'm improving! i cant wait to get her DVD's in the mail!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    I seriously love her! If I ever got a personal trainer, it would have to be her. I have never been so motivated by anyone else. I've been doing her workouts on and off for like two years, something always happens and I stop and then I'm always to scared to start again. This year I'm telling myself I HAVE to do them, no matter what.

I've done 4 of them so far and I already feel like I'm improving! i cant wait to get her DVD's in the mail!

Me too! I'm starting the 90-day program on Monday, that is if the DVDs get here by Saturday! The only thing I'm worried about is missing out on her new ZWOW's.. I might do her new ones once a week if I feel up to it so I don't feel left out. Haha.
  • lissaloue
    lissaloue Posts: 34 Member
    I can't wait until my dvds get in! Everyday I have been checking the post office hoping that they will be in there!!!