30 Day Shred

I started the 30 Day Shred 2 days ago (today will make my third day) I currently weigh 129 pounds and I am 5'2 & 24 years old. I'm wondering if anyone has ever done the 30 Day Shred if so did you do any other work outs throughout the day and how much weight did you lose within the 30 days. My goal weight is 115 pounds.

Replies

• I did it through November and into early December. I tried to do 30 days straight but ended up taking some rest days in levels 2 and 3 and ended up finishing it in 39 days.

I lost 10lbs (went from 156 to 146, I'm 5'2" also) and went from a tight size 10 to a comfortable size 8 :)

I did do some other workouts with it - a 10 minute fitsugar video in the mornings while my kids ate breakfast just to get things a good start to the day but I didn't do that every day that I did the Shred.

I'm doing her Ripped in 30 now which has been an awesome continuation, I mix it up with Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism and have lost another 5-6 pounds in the last month and another size in the past month. I'm just around 140 now.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    I hear such great things about this..but it sounds like it is hard. I'm hoping once i start losing weight..I'll get more energy and actually consider doing this myself.
  • I have the same question. My goal is 194 this month before I allow myself to buy it and since I really want it it makes me work harder!
  • kissmevodka
    kissmevodka Posts: 29 Member
    I have heard how hard this is so have avoided it like the plague!
    However, it is time.
    I'll have one in my hot little hands when it arrives in a few days from ebay. And then the fun will start.
    Gonna give this my best shot.
    Do I set up a funeral plan now? ;)
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    I'm doing 30 day shred as well while mixing in p90x.
    She really kills you...I'm sore the next day but it feels good!
    I know it's working.
  • lwhirlow
    lwhirlow Posts: 3 Member
    I started Wednesday so today was day 3 for me on the 30 day shred. I also started eating healthy and I feel great today. I also walked on the treadmill after the workout for 20 minutes. The first workout is good and I'm looking forward to getting to the 3rd one (if I don't die first!!).

I'm 5'9", 52, and need to lose 13-17 to get back to my goal of 140.

Good luck to everyone!
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    I am on day 3 level 1 and weight over 280 and 5'4 I have lost 3lbs in the first 2 days.
    It is HARD but it is so worth it. I love every minute.
    I am very sore but at least I know it is working.
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    I wanted to lose 30lbs when I started the 30 day Shred and it took me probably 36 days to complete (I did 30 workouts). I lost 15lbs by eating clean and only doing the 20min a day workout (30 day shred). I really enjoy the routine and I want to actually move on to Ripped in 30, I started it and then stopped because of the flu.
  • delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    You should check out "The Ultimate 30 Day Shred" thread. Lot's of people have posted pictures of their results & how much weight / inches they lost.
  • kissmevodka
    kissmevodka Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks delyn, I didn't even think of looking. Off to check that out.