auranda Posts: 59 Member
    Down 4 so far. This is exciting.
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    conrgats!!! thats awesome:flowerforyou:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Auranda,

Looks like you copied the wrong code for your ticker--go back in the ticker set-up page, get the code that says for BB (bulletin boards like this one) and then paste that code into your signature. Then your ticker will show up automatically.

Congrats on the loss, too!!
  • hallusmc
    hallusmc Posts: 51 Member
    Auranda,

Looks like you copied the wrong code for your ticker--go back in the ticker set-up page, get the code that says for BB (bulletin boards like this one) and then paste that code into your signature. Then your ticker will show up automatically.

I have done that for my ticker, and I have to do it again every time I post, what do you have to do to make it show up automatically?
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Congrats!!! Keep it up :drinker:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Auranda,

I have done that for my ticker, and I have to do it again every time I post, what do you have to do to make it show up automatically?

I have the same question.....I know how to copy and paste the ticker. But I cant find anywhere to add a signature so it shows up automatically????????? I just have to copy it when I start blogging then paste every time I post.:wink:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    click the tools tab, then tickers, then get the code for my ticker. the instructions on how to paste it as your signature are there.

good job on the weight loss!
  • knitgirl
    knitgirl Posts: 27
    I'm down 4 today too!!! YEAH :bigsmile:
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!! great job
  • auranda
    auranda Posts: 59 Member
    Was wondering, you joined in April 2008 and have lost 70 lbs ??????
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Yahoooooooo
    Keep up the GREAT work!

Kim
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good for you! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!