84 pounds in 9 months

Options
124»

Replies

• christy3565
    Options
    Thank you and I'm tall, 5'10", so that helps making me look smaller. The scale is definitely my friend/enemy, some days can make or break me. I'm really going to try to stay off of it for a week or more but sometimes it's like an addiction! lol
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    very strange to me that you do not look like you're over 300 pounds in the first pic or over 200 in the second. you carry it really well.
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!
  • sheenades0804
    sheenades0804 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you don't look 246!!! You look amazing and awesome job girl!
  • undeniablebutterfly
    Options
    Fantastic job! Yes, you can definitely tell the difference. Congratulations!
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You don't look 246 at all! You look well under 200. Are you very tall?
  • christy3565
    Options
    Yes Im 5'10" and even at my heaviest could "hide" it pretty well at times. Thank you so much!
  • Whitnit809
    Whitnit809 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You have done so awesome! Congrats! I hope I can lose it at a similar rate! I've got about 100 to lose.
  • TLPad
    TLPad Posts: 34
    Options
    You have done fantastic, well done you. You look great :)
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look amazing you can get under 200 I know you can! You look great now but keep going you can do it!
  • aimeelynnn
    aimeelynnn Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else you look way tiny for 246! You are tall but I am tall too 5'9" but it is the weight where you will be happy and comfortable not what people tell you, what you look like. It is how you feel body, mind and spirit.
  • clareBrewster80
    clareBrewster80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Well done amazing xx
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You are looking good - everyone else beat me to it. I was going to say you must be tall because you sure don't look like you are over 200 pounds! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!