What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Replies

• Had a egg white stirfry with mushrooms and onions. One piece of unbuttered toast. One apple, Two cups of cocoa with almond milk, stevia, and unsweetened cocoa. Too many calories but I do feel satisfied and here it is 1 pm. I am saving the rest of the calories for dinner tonight! Fish!!!
    :tongue:
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Protein Shake
    1 scoop egg protein (vanilla)
    1/2 scoop pea protein (vanilla)
    1/2 cup frozen berries (blackberries, blueberries, raspberries)
    1tsp ground flax
    1tsp chia seeds
    1/4 cup canned pumpkin
    1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
    1/2 cup water

+ a cup of coffee with 1/2 tbsp sugar free peppermint mocha creamer
    + 3 cups water

236 Cals, 6g fat, 25g carbs, 10g fiber, 26g protein, 296mg sodium
  • pianolover2012
    pianolover2012 Posts: 168 Member
    A Green Smoothie!

3 cups baby spinach
    1/2 cup frozen raspberries
    1/2 cup frozen blueberries
    1 medium banana
    1/2 cup water

SO DELICIOUS!

Love me some green smoothies- I have got to get back to that...
  • whole wheat english muffin-toasted
    1 TBL peanut butter
    1/2 banana sliced
    sprinkle of cinnamon
    YUMMMM!
  • MissTD
    MissTD Posts: 40
    Greek yogurt, 1/4 cup of walnuts and 1/2 berries... 320 cals
  • Ral263
    Ral263 Posts: 318 Member
    My breakfast every morning: egg whites (5) with wilted kale, fennel, bell pepper, and broccoli; and a protein shake w/ a scoop of vegan protein (21 g of protein still though), cinnamon or cocoa powder, and frozen berries.

Ends up being around 420 cals, 50 g of protein and 15 g of fiber.
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    2 wheat waffles, sugar free syrup, and a half cup oatmeal with cinnamon. and a banana on top of the waffles. big breakfast! less then 400 calories.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Coffee, bagel thin, and a banana! Need to get up earlier and make some eggs tomorrow!
  • Black tea as I practice intermittent fasting during the week (16/8)... but yesterday I made some yummy French toast and bacon for breakfast.
  • SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    A piece of unbuttered bread and a coffee.
  • MissKia85
    MissKia85 Posts: 1 Member
    I got a magic bullet for Xmas so I put in a scoop of chocolate protein powder, half a banana, some almond milk, a table spoon of peanut butter and ice. SO DELICIOUS and it kept me completely full for 4.5 hours.

Add some spinach, you won't even know it's there! This is exactly like my spinach shake except I use vanilla protein powder instead of chocolate. :)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Pumpkin spice waffles with a dab of sugar free syrup. And coffee.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    coffee

2 shots of nespresso arpeggio, milk, sugar.
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Toasted whole wheat english muffin with a T of pb and a whole grapefruit.
  • Shadowknight137
    Shadowknight137 Posts: 1,243 Member
    Lamb chilli nachos with homemade chips, guac and salsa. And cheese.

It was awesome.
  • lm5641
    lm5641 Posts: 8
    I got a magic bullet for Xmas so I put in a scoop of chocolate protein powder, half a banana, some almond milk, a table spoon of peanut butter and ice. SO DELICIOUS and it kept me completely full for 4.5 hours.

That's my fave post workout smoothie! Yum!
  • Ice cream! Serious :smile:
  • lm5641
    lm5641 Posts: 8
    Whole wheat nutri grain waffle topped with peanut butter, raisins and 1/3 of a banana. 234 calories and its yummy.
  • Just gorged an almost 700 calorie breakfast on pineapple-beef rice and 2 cups of coffee. Am a heavy breakfast eater so my breakfast averages around 800 calories or almost 1/2 of my daily calorie goal of 1700 (not counting exercise calories).
  • anikisa
    anikisa Posts: 39 Member
    natures path organic flax cereal with unsweetened almond milk and chobani blueberry greek yogurt :D I did not feel like eating much today :( I usually add fruit or if I am really hungry i go for scramble egg or tofu with tons of vegetables on top of that i eat fruit. My breakfast is usually around 200 - 300 Trying to make it go up :D