so great

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I found the pants of the only suit I ever HAD to own. I had a party to show the handing over of my company at work(I was there when the old owners had it), and I had to buy a suit. I thought it looked great at the time. It was black with lime green pinstripes, and a green shirt to go with it, but the thing that sucked was it was a size 20 YUP a 20!!! And the other day I found it and was feeling goofy/motivated, so I stepped into a pant leg and thought Joani, see if you can get both legs in, and I slid both legs into one leg, and pulled it up as far as the pants could go(meaning as long as they were material wise) I think that would make a picture and a half, so I may take one and post it!!! Its over 2x what I am now at abot a size 6!!!!! Its great when you have moments like that!!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    I found the pants of the only suit I ever HAD to own. I had a party to show the handing over of my company at work(I was there when the old owners had it), and I had to buy a suit. I thought it looked great at the time. It was black with lime green pinstripes, and a green shirt to go with it, but the thing that sucked was it was a size 20 YUP a 20!!! And the other day I found it and was feeling goofy/motivated, so I stepped into a pant leg and thought Joani, see if you can get both legs in, and I slid both legs into one leg, and pulled it up as far as the pants could go(meaning as long as they were material wise) I think that would make a picture and a half, so I may take one and post it!!! Its over 2x what I am now at abot a size 6!!!!! Its great when you have moments like that!!!!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    WOOOOOHOOOOO HOORAY FOR YOU!!!!!! That would be an awesome feeling!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    WOW... Going from a size 20 to a 6 is a great accomplishment:drinker: awesome job:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!