Good bye 100 POUNDS!! Pics :)

Replies

• YummyMummy2k13
    YummyMummy2k13 Posts: 8 Member
    a real inspiration, you look fantastic.........how did you do it? x
  • Bodebo
    Bodebo Posts: 9
    AWESOME!!!! Congratulations. You look absolutely amazing. You are an inspiration to those of us just starting.
  • Rg2324
    Rg2324 Posts: 15 Member
    You are an inspiration! I have a minimum of 20 lbs to lose and then we'll see. Have lost 4 lbs in my first week with minimal exercise. You are right - sticking to it during the week and allowing yourself a treat or two on the weekend is a great way to stick to this healthy way of eating.

Congratulations on 100 lbs!
  • lokkie24
    lokkie24 Posts: 4 Member
    OMG !!! Congrats!!That is so awesome!!!! You look fantastic !!!! I look to lose about the same as you !!!! I have a job where I'm active all day! And recently started spending half my lunch hour walking. In addition to walking I like doing aerobics and have done some Tai Chi. One day I even ran up and down a set of 76 steps for a half hour. I look forward to hitting that 100 mark!!! By this spring I hope to add riding a bike. II also try to fit in an hour walk around the neighborhood as much as possible. I say all this because I also never have joined a gym. Again congrats and awesome job!!!
    :bigsmile:
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    You look WONDERFUL!!! Congrats to you and all of the hard work you put in...
  • Mrssmith0720
    Mrssmith0720 Posts: 1 Member
    you look great! congrats!!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    wow congras! when I reach 150 pounds I will lose 100 pounds too. I am now at 187 pounds
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    That is awesome! You are an inspiration!! :drinker:
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    GREAT JOB!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mphillips1975
    mphillips1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Great Job!!!

Re-Starting at 235lbs - hoping to get to 175lbs!!!

Thanks for the Motivation!!!
  • jessig715
    jessig715 Posts: 25 Member
    Wondering how tall you are? I'm starting at a similar weight and shooting for the same goal, so just curious as it's awesome to see someone hit a goal I'm reaching for!! You look AWESOME!!
  • dblk19
    dblk19 Posts: 43 Member
    Great job! You look fabulous!
  • I thought the snow in your background on the buildings looked familiar! LOL :) I'm from Rochester, NY!!! Kudos to you and your weight loss success!!! You look fantastic! & Keep up the good work!!! I'm sure you'll make your goal!!! Thanks for sharing, you gave me a push:smile:
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Wondering how tall you are? I'm starting at a similar weight and shooting for the same goal, so just curious as it's awesome to see someone hit a goal I'm reaching for!! You look AWESOME!!

I'm 5'5 :)
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    I thought the snow in your background on the buildings looked familiar! LOL :) I'm from Rochester, NY!!! Kudos to you and your weight loss success!!! You look fantastic! & Keep up the good work!!! I'm sure you'll make your goal!!! Thanks for sharing, you gave me a push:smile:

Hey Neighbor!! GO BILLS (errrrr, surre). ;)
  • wow. You look great! Awesome job!
  • wow this is very inspiring to me . congrats.
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    YOU LOOK REALLY GOOD....GREAT JOB!!!
  • You go girl.....you look amazing! My goal is to lose 110 and this has inspired me even more. I have 2 toddlers as well.
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    WOW. I HAVE TO USE ALL CAPS! YOU GIVE ME THE STRENGH TO KNOW THAT I CAN DO THIS. I'M AROUND 268 AND I BELIEVE THAT AFTER LOOKING AND READING YOUR JOURNEY I CAN TRULY DO THIS. THANKS AND CONGRATS YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!