Hi New here too

:smile: Hello i'm new here, i am from Ohio name is Terry i'm 34 and need too lose weight before i have a heartattack :brokenheart: Got Hight Blood Pressure and High Cholestrol :noway: , Per my Doctor, So here i am ....:frown: ....so nice meeting ya all :love: and see ya around Email me sometime on a low carb,Low cal 1500cal a day diet :sad: anyways I am trying to lose alot of weith and keep it off and found this site looks pretty helpful i am trying / Need to lose roughly 100-150 lbs. So any words of Wisdom from ya will really help. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• :smile: Hello i'm new here, i am from Ohio name is Terry i'm 34 and need too lose weight before i have a heartattack :brokenheart: Got Hight Blood Pressure and High Cholestrol :noway: , Per my Doctor, So here i am ....:frown: ....so nice meeting ya all :love: and see ya around Email me sometime on a low carb,Low cal 1500cal a day diet :sad: anyways I am trying to lose alot of weith and keep it off and found this site looks pretty helpful i am trying / Need to lose roughly 100-150 lbs. So any words of Wisdom from ya will really help. Thanks in advance.
  • :happy: Welcome Terry. This site has been pretty helpful and enjoyable. I'm struggling - lack of motivation. Hope I can help you - maybe that'll help me. Anyway, good luck!
  • Thanks yeah i started like 3 weeks ago and i can not seem to get with it however after finding this site something in me clicked and i said i can do this so far i have only had 483 cals and its 330pm so we'll see how dinner & snack goes but this site is really about u being honest with yourself... because you are putting the numbers in, thats what i like.. at least i know i am going to be somewhat acurate..i hope this helps
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome Terry,
    I wish you luck. I find this site very helpful and full of great support and people. It takes time to make the life style change, and you will do it. Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • krazykayzy
    krazykayzy Posts: 51 Member
    Hi Terry...Part of the reason you are probably struggling is because you seem to be depriving yourself of calories early in the day, so when dinner/evening rolls around your body is starving and you take down more than you should. Try planning your menu first thing in the morning by entering your foods into the computer and set your total for the day at whatever you want your calorie intake to be. Indulge and plan a treat in the total so that later on you can have it without going over. Plan your meals at regular intervals and take in the calories for that meal. For example: I eat breakfast at 9 lunch at 12 have a snack at 3 and eat dinner at 6. For each meal/snack I allow myself 400-500 calories (depending on my physical activity for the day) and that way I am always satisfied. I'm never "starving hungry" and I maintain my 1200 calories for the day. Plus at 5 o'clock I'm never panicking about what I'm going to make for dinner because I figured that out first thing in the morning! (I always try to look at the bright side:happy: ) Anyway...this is what works for me and I consistantly loose weight on this plan. If any or all of it helps you out than...Yeah!...and I know you can do it!

Keep us posted on your progress....