I hit it!!!! I lost 50 lbs so far!!!!

becky444
becky444 Posts: 145 Member
I went to my WW mtg and I did it. ME! I lost 50 lbs. I am very happy but how come the one day you are excited your support system is caput! My 2 "buddies" never called. Husband said ohhh.. good for you. Talk about taking my wind out of my balloon. Good thing is that I didnt stress eat. Just walked more and have 13,000 steps today! I can only truely rely on myself and thats all that matters.
To celebrate, I signed the entire family up for the Colorado Rockies Run for the homeless 5K walk. Someday I will run it but I am doing it!

Replies

• flwyland
    flwyland Posts: 142
    WOOHOO! Good for you. I'm hoping to hit that 50 pound goal sometime this summer. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    This is AWESOME!!!! Great work! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • I WOULD like to CONGRATULATE YOU!!! Your strength and courage to keep this going is VERY inspirational to ME. I know I can do it, I know there is HOPE. Thank you.
  • that is soooo awesome :D 50 lbs is a lot :D at least its a lot to me :D

you doing great :D
    i bet you feel wonderful also <3
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Awesome job! I'm so proud of you
  • 1204life
    1204life Posts: 12
    wow 50 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so amazing!!! im inspired!
  • zionjeannine
    zionjeannine Posts: 26 Member
    well, sorry you didn't get the screaming woohoos at home..but here going WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a fantastic job!!!!! Did I hurt your ears lol...well good lol. Great job, the most important thing is the feeling you get from what you have done for yourself though...but while you have that awesome feeling....add another WOOOOHOOOO!!!! TO IT LOL.
    Best wishes....:happy:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: ((((APPLAUSE))))):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Wow fifty pounds it an outstanding accomplishment!!! You should be so pleased.. and its dosnt matter that the buddies and the hubby are not celebrating your joy because right know everyone who read your post will be inspired by you ((think about it thats alot of inspiration))) Great Job :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Awsome job! I'll get there soon! Keep up the great work!:flowerforyou:
  • I just had to check in to say woo hoo! That is fantastic!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    I am very happy for, but I am also very jealous! It takes so much effort and discipline to lose so much weight. Good for you. I am still jealous thought,:wink:
  • Mando55
    Mando55 Posts: 140
    Like DJ Lance Rock says on Yo Gabba Gabba "THAT'S AWESOME" :laugh: Yes I have kids. :wink: Keep it up.
  • tzipporah
    tzipporah Posts: 42 Member
    Congrats! Regardless of your support system, you are definitely an inspiration!
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    I went to my WW mtg and I did it. ME! I lost 50 lbs. I am very happy but how come the one day you are excited your support system is caput! My 2 "buddies" never called. Husband said ohhh.. good for you. Talk about taking my wind out of my balloon. Good thing is that I didnt stress eat. Just walked more and have 13,000 steps today! I can only truely rely on myself and thats all that matters.
    To celebrate, I signed the entire family up for the Colorado Rockies Run for the homeless 5K walk. Someday I will run it but I am doing it!
    Well I will be excited for you! 50 lbs is a great amount of weight to lose. Even your pics look different! Good job. Makes me want to keep on trying!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Congratulations!! That's fantastic...You're a true inspiration!!:flowerforyou:
  • That is a awesome accomplishment! Congratulations on the loss and keep going!!
  • pbxr
    pbxr Posts: 100 Member
    WOOT! That is awesome! Thank you for taking the time to share your success with us ~ it means so much. Blessings to you as you continue on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • Congrats!!!! I hope to be in your shoes soon, where I can celebrate a loss of 50 lbs.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Wow!!!!
    That's great!
    Good for you.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • martyfen
    martyfen Posts: 22
    Many congratulations to you, that is such a huge achievement. Well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!