Brooklyn girl new to the site

Options
Hi eveyone. I'm new to the site. I was so shocked to find myfitnesspal. I had been spending $40 a month for membership at a place that will remain nameless (WW if you really need to know) to do what you can do for free here! AWESOME! I'm close to 5"9" and weigh 180. Goal is to lose 20lbs by June 2008; I'll be a bridesmaid in a wedding on a beach in Key West and I want to look good! Glad to be here at myfitnesspal. I'll post a pic soon!

Replies

• cworrell
    Options
    Hi eveyone. I'm new to the site. I was so shocked to find myfitnesspal. I had been spending $40 a month for membership at a place that will remain nameless (WW if you really need to know) to do what you can do for free here! AWESOME! I'm close to 5"9" and weigh 180. Goal is to lose 20lbs by June 2008; I'll be a bridesmaid in a wedding on a beach in Key West and I want to look good! Glad to be here at myfitnesspal. I'll post a pic soon!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard dear!
    :flowerforyou:
    You are going to love it here! There is a bunch of advise and support on this site. I have found it such a great thing for me.
    --Diann...