NO MUFFIN TOP.....

ladywalkalot
ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Or busted biscuit can waist!! I put on a pair of shorts today that have been "uncomfortable" in many areas for the past year and I didn't even need to suck it in to buckle!!!!!

I'm not quite at my "scale goal" but surely getting close to my getting my lumpy bummpy belly (as my loving 6yr old once said) back into my clothes!!!

whoo hooo

Replies

• ladywalkalot

Or busted biscuit can waist!! I put on a pair of shorts today that have been "uncomfortable" in many areas for the past year and I didn't even need to suck it in to buckle!!!!!

I'm not quite at my "scale goal" but surely getting close to my getting my lumpy bummpy belly (as my loving 6yr old once said) back into my clothes!!!

whoo hooo
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Thats great!!!! WOOHOO!!

Love the pic by the way! haha
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Love the busted biscuit can waist reference!!!! LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: goood job girly
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    :laugh: Such a description from your 6 year old:laugh: I'm glad there isn't anyone around to see mine:embarassed: Congratulations on your achievement, it sounds like your showing great progress. :drinker:
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    :smile: :smile: Congrats!!:smile::smile:
  • SkinnyAries
    SkinnyAries Posts: 8 Member
    Congrats!!!!!:happy:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Isn't that the best!
    I was seriously considering lipo that bothered me so much

Kim
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Congrats! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • dandersson2
    dandersson2 Posts: 13 Member
    Great Job! Mine is almost gone... I refer to it as my butt in the front. =+}
  • I'm proud of you :flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Good for you. What a wonderul feeling that is. Not that I would know that feeling. :laugh: Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • ladywalkalot
    :flowerforyou:
    Thanks for celebrating with me!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Thanks for celebrating with me!!

Did ya have to close so early.

I love your 6 year olds discription of your belly. I also have to agree with Aunt Karen. You would not want to see mine. YET

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!