PLEASE HELP!!!

I am starting to wonder about my eating habits and my diary, can anyone look at the foods ive been logging and give me any advice? suggestions on things I can do differently? I would appreciate this so much

Replies

• mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Try and up your protein closer to 100, it's way too low.
  • Monika_Lee
    Monika_Lee Posts: 5 Member
    what are some alternative protein sources???? I have been so turned off meat, chicken and eggs lately. Perhaps Fish????? What other foods pack in the most protein???
  • krickeyuu
    krickeyuu Posts: 344 Member
    Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Tofu, tuna
  • marie5282
    marie5282 Posts: 61 Member
    what are some alternative protein sources???? I have been so turned off meat, chicken and eggs lately. Perhaps Fish????? What other foods pack in the most protein???

I agree with upping your protein. Greek yogurt, milk, cheese, fish, beans, and soy all work for adding protein if meat is turning you off lately.
  • sarahstrezo
    sarahstrezo Posts: 568 Member
    I only looked at the past few days....and yes...you have no where near enough protein.
    Fish, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, beans, nuts, and you can always add whey protein powder. I make smoothies with it; skim milk, whey protein and frozen fruit!
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    if you want more protein get some protein powder and put it in stuff! soo tasty
  • japruzze
    japruzze Posts: 453 Member
    I agree, up your protien. You want to be closer to 100. Try Greek yogurt, tuna, low fat cheeses, and the like.
  • andrea2787
    andrea2787 Posts: 17 Member
    I agree - protein definitely needs to be higher. It's certainly best to get your protein from food, but if you can't find a way to get it into your diet, try adding some Whey protein (as suggested by many others). It doesn't have all the nutrients that protein in food will have, but it will be much better than simply going without the protein at all.

Hope this helps! Keep us updated! :)
  • Monika_Lee
    Monika_Lee Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you all so much!!! I will try adding these foods into my diet and also getting protein powder for post workouts :) ill be curious to see the results