Week #1 Again!!!

Options
Krys_T
Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
Ok ladies....so in true me fashion I forgot to weigh-in this morning....however, I did want to post a challenge for everyone to do for the rest of the day!

Let's try to do 80 ounces in water today! Can we do it?

Replies

• suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I traveled today so after an hour long flight (which isn't bad), and every temptation known to man, I have had the difficulty of managing to stay withhin the guidelines I have set for myself as well as get in 96 ounces. I even got a 30 minute workout in at the hotel. I'm feeling pretty good about today. :)
  • 4given4life
    4given4life Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My last recorded weight was 213.4. I don't think I weighed yesterday, but I don't remember. I know I didn't today.
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Good Morning ladies! I am going to keep on trucking as long as you all are with me! I weighed myself at 250.8 this morning. Not happy with it but I am here to change it! So todays challange is to do:

25 lunges on each leg
    100 Jumping Jacks
    50 squats

By the end of the day!
  • healthydoseofglitter
    Options
    Weighed in 253.8 (ughhhhhhh was down 228 not log ago)

Got my 80oz of water in
    will def cover the exercises when I get home

(just so everyone knows I deceided to join WW but will be on here for support/weigh ins because the community on there isnt as great as MFP) <3
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Weighed in 253.8 (ughhhhhhh was down 228 not log ago)

Got my 80oz of water in
    will def cover the exercises when I get home

(just so everyone knows I deceided to join WW but will be on here for support/weigh ins because the community on there isnt as great as MFP) <3

That is awesome girl! I thought about doing Weight Watchers just to see how I would do on the program. Let me know how it goes, definitely keep us updated!