OMG!!!!

Replies

• Wow that awesome!
  • kimberly428
    kimberly428 Posts: 237
    thats awesome, good job girl!!!!
  • Mariposa7
    Mariposa7 Posts: 74 Member
    Congratulations!! You've inspired me to keep going!! Way to Go!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Awne
    Awne Posts: 18 Member
    Well done, thats great:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    That's soooo cool!
    I'm inspired now.
    And I LOVE the pic!
    :bigsmile:
  • westielover1
    westielover1 Posts: 14 Member
    good for you. GREAT!!! keep up the good work. i cant wait to be ther myself
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    So freaking awesome. Your going to make me work out extra hard from now on. I decided your my new motivator. 5.2 more pounds and I'll be there.
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I hope you feel this way throughout the remainder of your journey!!!!!!!! :smooched:
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Amazing job!! Keep up all your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • My sincerest appreciation to everyone for all the support and compliments! Thanks for sharing in my excitement!!! :smooched:

And for those who mentioned the reward- no worries. My hubby has surprised me with tickets to see one of my favorite bands (Breaking Benjamin) on Wednesday. He surprised me about three pounds ago, because he was proud, but I promised to make him and myself even more proud and vowed to be HERE before we go THERE, and now... promise kept! hehe
  • msonia11
    msonia11 Posts: 38
    WE ARE ALL CELEBRATING WITH YOU!!! CHEERS:drinker:
  • Good Job, Great Job.... It's good to hear your success story, it keeps us going. :smile:
  • Ninaad
    Ninaad Posts: 28
    This is very exciting and inspiring. Congrats!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Congrats I haven't seen that number in 40 years
  • WrittenInRed
    WrittenInRed Posts: 17 Member
    Congrats! I am so incredibly happy for you! Every time I think about giving up I am going to remember just how much you have accomplished and keep going! :happy:
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Incredible! And I love the picture. :)
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    fantastic well done you spoil yourself rotten you deserve it
  • Hopey1994
    Hopey1994 Posts: 307
    That's great!!! You're doing AWESOME!!!!!!
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you! I am 1.6 pounds from that same weight, and I know how completely freaking excited I will be when I hit it! GREAT work!!! Enjoy your onders!:flowerforyou:
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Awesome!!! Way to go! Being under 200 must feel great. I too have not been under 200 since the start of my adult life. I can't wait to feel what you are feel. Good work keep it up and you will reach your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!