Full-time student CSU Chico

I didn't even know this was here. i have been using the site for a couple of weeks.

I am an Exercise Physiology Major and Nutrition Minor. I am fit and very efficient at storing fat. i went into the bod pod a week ago and found that i am 41% fat.

i can't seem to motivate myself to take my dog for a walk in the park in the am. i keep talking myself out of going. it is a beautiful park and i like taking a walk in the afternoon.

anyway Hi.:smile:

p.s. that picture is 10 year old

Replies

• I didn't even know this was here. i have been using the site for a couple of weeks.

I am an Exercise Physiology Major and Nutrition Minor. I am fit and very efficient at storing fat. i went into the bod pod a week ago and found that i am 41% fat.

i can't seem to motivate myself to take my dog for a walk in the park in the am. i keep talking myself out of going. it is a beautiful park and i like taking a walk in the afternoon.

anyway Hi.:smile:

p.s. that picture is 10 year old
  • yenn2
    yenn2 Posts: 25
    <
    you see this face ??? how can you say no ???

you need to get a pushier dog hahahahah
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome tcano,
    My cousin owns the Mr Froggies (( think that is what it is called)) sandwich shop across the street form the college.
    I wish you luck. My son and I took our 2 dogs out last night for a jog. We are going to do it 3 nights a week. 1 shih tzu mix and a german shepherd. It is my beginning of my jogging.
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Welcome!