My first 2 Weeks a success!

Options
supersaver
supersaver Posts: 39 Member
I have been doing this for two weeks and have lost 5 pounds. it feels really good! It was an encouragement because for 5 days, I haven't been able to exercise much due to a sore back. Then I was sick for about 4 days. I am still not well, but feeling much better. I was so glad I still lost even with a lack of exercise. Yeah!

Replies

• supersaver
    supersaver Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I have been doing this for two weeks and have lost 5 pounds. it feels really good! It was an encouragement because for 5 days, I haven't been able to exercise much due to a sore back. Then I was sick for about 4 days. I am still not well, but feeling much better. I was so glad I still lost even with a lack of exercise. Yeah!
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post! It offers a lot of encouragement to me! Congrats on the 5 lbs! :)
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I does feel great doesn't it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sarah0426
    sarah0426 Posts: 26
    Options
    yay for you!!! you are doing great!! keep up the hard work! :happy:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop!! Just think what you're going to do when you feel like exercising!!! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Now this is good news and inspiring enough for me!๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Diet will always be more important than exercise for weight loss. As long as you are sticking to your calories you will lose ๐Ÿ™‚
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    Options
    Big success! Very glad for you. And I hope you are feeling well soon.
    Good for you! Diet will always be more important than exercise for weight loss. As long as you are sticking to your calories you will lose ๐Ÿ™‚

I agree with what Shortgirlrunning said. This has been one of the most important things I've learned here.

Best of luck you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!