Playlists?

Not sure if this has been posted before, but I am curious what everyone else listens to when they work out? Does anyone have any really great play lists that can get them through absolutely any work out?? I am a hard rock girl myself, and have certain songs that always make me pump me up that extra bit. But I have been listening to the same songs for a while now and just want something new. Any suggestions????

Replies

• huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    Not sure if this has been posted before, but I am curious what everyone else listens to when they work out? Does anyone have any really great play lists that can get them through absolutely any work out?? I am a hard rock girl myself, and have certain songs that always make me pump me up that extra bit. But I have been listening to the same songs for a while now and just want something new. Any suggestions????
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/15337-playlist

Here is a post that I posted alittle while ago and I put alot of my songs on there

:drinker: Hope this helps
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member

this has been done lots and lots....do a search for music or playlists and you will see a ton of great suggestions!! My Ipod has been completely revamped since MFP!!
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    I will say it is probably unconventional workout music, but it does miracles for me when working out. I have figured out as a woman, if i listen to music I consider to be extremely sexy, then it completely makes my workout easier and faster. Something about picturing myself as the women who are singing, or the women the men are singing about, or just the sexy music period, and then looking at my body, it gives me that motivation, and I really really really want to lose!!! here is my list: Even the slow songs work!

Canned Heat-Lets work together
    Cracker-Low
    Led Zeppelin-When the Levee breaks
    Led Zeppelin-Kashmir
    Nickelback-Figured you out
    Joan Jett- I love Rock N Roll
    Nine Inch Nails-Closer
    Toadies-Possum Kingdom
    Robert Palmer-Addicted to Love
    Tom Petty-Honeybee
    Blondie-I touch Myself
    Bob Dylan-I'll be your baby tonight
    Smashing Pumpkins-Ava Adore
    Stevie Ray Vaughn-Pride and Joy
    Ted Nugent-Stranglehold
    The Doors-Back Door Man
    The White Stripes-Ball and Biscuit

try it!!:drinker:
  • ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    I love guns'n'roses. I listen to them when I am runing. Axel is yummy!!!!!!LOL
  • kingon8
    kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
    haha, I saw them in concert in 2003, and they rocked, I love how Axel dances but I am not into his dreads! :noway: