Not to get all mushy

2»

Replies

• thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    I totally agree with all the above posters and would like to thanks MFP and all its members for helping me to stay positive, on track, get healthier and have fun doing it!:flowerforyou:
  • ..... a shot of pure SEX....

*rawr*

lmao...

Did i just get hotter in here?
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    ..... a shot of pure SEX....

*rawr*

lmao...

Wow, sounds like the gutter gang is up and at it this morning! LOL.. :laugh:
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    awe!

*hugs and love for everyone*
  • has someone been smokin? :laugh:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    ..... a shot of pure SEX....

*rawr*

lmao...

LOL:laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    :indifferent: (think about baseball....think about baseball....think about baseball....)
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I totally agree with you. Until yesterday I hadn't thought that we were being judged by each other by what we weigh. Thankfully it was just one bad apple trying to spoil the bunch, but we have proved that we won't be spoiled, and that is in thanks to all the wonderful supportive people here, that really don't judge!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Oh, I also want to tell everyone how much I cherish their friendships. You people rock so hard. :heart: :heart: :heart:

(Sorry, I was momentarily distracted by an attractive female mentioning the 's' word)
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    (((((((((((((((((:heart: Pam:heart: )))))))))))))))))

you're such a wonderful person girl!!! thanks for the uplifting post!! I feel all warm and fuzzy and totally feel the love!:flowerforyou:

I couldn't have said it better, this place and the wonderful people here have made rough times much easier to get through....and good times even better....much love to our MFP Family!!! old and new!:drinker: :heart:

you all rock!!!
    :heart:
    Ali
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Oh, I also want to tell everyone how much I cherish their friendships. You people rock so hard. :heart: :heart: :heart:

(Sorry, I was momentarily distracted by an attractive female mentioning the 's' word)

*whispers* sex?
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Can we highjack this thread back to Pam's intention???:wink:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Can we highjack this thread back to Pam's intention???:wink:

Yes we can!!

Pam, we all feel mush for our buddies here everyday, you expressed it beautifully and the mush came gushing out of your words!! Kudos!

Cheers to US!! Changing the world to a healthier, happier one - MFP member at a time!
    :heart: Tricia
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I'm all for mushiness...the mushier the better! lol
    I love MFP too and all of you guys. Everyone is so kind and helpful and SWEET! *big group hug*
    :love: :love: :love:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Sorry!! I got distracted, too... :blushing:

Seriously though- I love you guys. I've never had much success with weight loss, and I feel like I have an immense support group here..

I've made some friends that I hope will be lifelong, and had some good times :D

*hugs*
    :flowerforyou: