my lucky day!!!

FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
Today at wotk we had an employee appreciation day/party and we won prizes if out name was pulled from a bowl, and my name got pulled and I got to pop a ballon to claim my prize and guess which one I happened to get?????? I got a "wellness basket" It was a gym bag FILLED with killer stuff!!!! Resistance band, towel, water, stabilty ball, low cal snacks, mini dumbbells!!! When It was read what was in it all the corporate people said how perfect it was for me!!!! It also gave me a new outlook on a plateau I am in it makes me wanna bust out more than anything!!!! Isnt it great when things go your way??? I am ecstatic adn I even have the weekend off!!!! I get to play with my new workout swag!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Today at wotk we had an employee appreciation day/party and we won prizes if out name was pulled from a bowl, and my name got pulled and I got to pop a ballon to claim my prize and guess which one I happened to get?????? I got a "wellness basket" It was a gym bag FILLED with killer stuff!!!! Resistance band, towel, water, stabilty ball, low cal snacks, mini dumbbells!!! When It was read what was in it all the corporate people said how perfect it was for me!!!! It also gave me a new outlook on a plateau I am in it makes me wanna bust out more than anything!!!! Isnt it great when things go your way??? I am ecstatic adn I even have the weekend off!!!! I get to play with my new workout swag!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Woohoo! Sounds like it was meant to be. :happy:
  • FitJoani
    Woohoo! Sounds like it was meant to be. :happy:
    thats what I say..I mean we had all kinda of nice prizes but this one suited me well!!!
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    What a great start to the weekend!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Wow, that's great! What a perfect gift. What are the odds of that happening! :happy:
  • FitJoani
    Wow, that's great! What a perfect gift. What are the odds of that happening! :happy:
    I know I got to choose my balloon so I chose one in the middle cluster in the middle and kinda low to the ground cause I am short(hahahahaha) OH and I like pink so I chose pink!!!! goofy stategies work better than I thought!!!! wonder how those odds would be in atlantic city(vegas is too far)
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Wow! That is SO cool!
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    That is too cool!! Happy you! :happy:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    It's all 'cause of your good karma baby.

Winning that basket was not an accident.

Thank you for your consistent positive input. :smile: :wink:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    I know I got to choose my balloon so I chose one in the middle cluster in the middle and kinda low to the ground cause I am short(hahahahaha) OH and I like pink so I chose pink!!!! goofy stategies work better than I thought!!!! wonder how those odds would be in atlantic city(vegas is too far)

LOL...wanna find out????:smokin: lol..(road trip its only a few states away LOL)

I'm sooo happy for you girl!!! you totally deserve it and will put it to good use...perfect!!! ENJOY!

hugs!
    Ali