THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE...50LB LOST (PIC HEAVY)

Replies

• Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Congratulations. You have a beautiful smile.

As I was reading your story I was thinking to myself, wow you have a gorgeous smile. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Great work!!
  • rjsimpson2002
    rjsimpson2002 Posts: 116 Member
    Congratulations. You have a beautiful smile.

As I was reading your story I was thinking to myself, wow you have a gorgeous smile. Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Great work!!

I was thinking the same thing - you light up a room! Massive congratulations on the weightloss :happy:
  • sparrow76
    sparrow76 Posts: 3 Member
    U look amazing!!! Keep up the great work!!
    Luv E xx
  • jobelle217
    jobelle217 Posts: 41 Member
    congrats! You look great! And you look sharp in your suit-dressed for success!
  • Nocturnal_Jen
    Nocturnal_Jen Posts: 1 Member
    You look great!! Congratulations on your weight loss! You have inspired me to get back and stay on track!!! :wink:
  • Davisc28
    Davisc28 Posts: 52 Member
    Awesome Job! Very Inspiring ;)
  • Great job! You look amazing!!!
  • Amazing! Congratulations! You look great :-)
  • cll11548
    cll11548 Posts: 3 Member
    You look great!
  • Dammitviv
    Dammitviv Posts: 117
    Great progress Mama, keep it up!!!
  • Kellzaleo
    Kellzaleo Posts: 11 Member
    Congrats. You are beautiful either way!!!! Very proud of you. I also have a 2 year old and I know how hard it is not to eat off their plate!lol
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    wow great job.
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Look at you, you sexy thing! BTW I love all of your shirts in your pictures. You looked beautiful before but you are smokin' hot now! Get it girl!!!!
  • girl you are an inspiration!! Thanks for sharing = ]]
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    My "two year old" just turned 26, lol! You look amazing, great job taking care of this early on instead of taking 24 years like I did. Way to go!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Congrats on your success!!! Have someone take in that top for you!!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Awesome job! You look fabulous!
  • You look fantastic!...you were waiting to bust out of that body and wow...Love your taste in clothing & such a beautiful smile :flowerforyou:
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    You look great!!!! Keep it up!
  • Kurrupt1922
    Kurrupt1922 Posts: 53 Member
    Thank everybody. Here is another updated picture. This was taken yesterday at work. I'm at 179lb now.

2013-010.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!