LighteningLynn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    PW (1/15/13): 223.8
    CW (1/22/13): 223.0

Not quite a pound but I'll take it!!! :tongue:
  • mgeaux
    mgeaux Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks SW I wouldn't even be doing this if it wasn't for you !!!! I love you
  • edean8085
    Options
    PW:190.2
    CW: 192

This was due to a long weekend with lots to do and poor meal choices. Hope to make up this week.
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    PW: 158.1
    CW: 160.3 :sad:

I am really sorry team!!! I had a rough week and turned to food for comfort! I really appreciate all the support I have been getting! You guys are great and I promise to try harder next week and make a comeback! This weeks challenge will really help me!! Hopefully logging all my foods again will help! :)
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    PW: 158.1
    CW: 160.3 :sad:

I am really sorry team!!! I had a rough week and turned to food for comfort! I really appreciate all the support I have been getting! You guys are great and I promise to try harder next week and make a comeback! This weeks challenge will really help me!! Hopefully logging all my foods again will help! :)

Pam, girl!! You are still rocking this challenge!! Next week will be better for you, I know it!!! Keep posting on the challenge this week, and logging in your journal!! We can all do this together!!
  • lelasutt
    lelasutt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    PW: 168.4
    CW: 168.4

sorry guys.
  • fitstar2
    fitstar2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    PW: 175.0
    CW: 174.4

Just started challenge so a bit behind but still lost half a pd in a few days!
    I'll take it!!!

Soooo cool that I'm on team Jillian bc that is JM herself in that pic with me!!!!!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    PW: 175.0
    CW: 174.4

Just started challenge so a bit behind but still lost half a pd in a few days!
    I'll take it!!!

Soooo cool that I'm on team Jillian bc that is JM herself in that pic with me!!!!!

That is sooo cool!!!! So jealous you met her!!! I can't believe her team is almost gone this season though!! :ohwell:
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    TRACCIC
    PW:206
    CW: 206
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    ROCKADOO
    pw: 257
    cw: 252

WAHOOO !!!! way to go Nikki!!!!!
  • RHeger
    RHeger Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Name: Rita from Houston, TX
    Previous Weight (PW): 204.2
    Current Weight (CW): 202.3:happy:
  • whiskeyhut
    whiskeyhut Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    So sorry for being late...I have been off work sick with the flu

PW: 1/15/2013 - 154
    CW: 1/22/2013 - 153
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options

You're not late!! Just didnt want you to forget :happy: I hope you feel better soon! Great job on the loss even with the flu!!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    Name: Rita from Houston, TX
    Previous Weight (PW): 204.2
    Current Weight (CW): 202.3:happy:

Way to go Rita!!!!!!!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    SARAHCLARK2001
    PW: 222.6
    CW: 219.2

Way to go Sarah!!
  • LeighAnnaMS
    Options
    :glasses: :glasses: YAYYY!!!! Our entire team has logged their results this week!!! To my calculations we have lost 19.7lbs together!!! We should all be SOOO proud!!!!:happy:

I know some of us had a tough week :cry: - - Stay positive, we are all here to support & motivate each other! :bigsmile: Please read the Challenge and participate this week, it really helps!!! Lets focus on Week 3 and WIN next weeks weigh in!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • whiskeyhut
    whiskeyhut Posts: 59 Member
    Options

You're not late!! Just didnt want you to forget :happy: I hope you feel better soon! Great job on the loss even with the flu!!

I sooo appreciated the reminder. If I hadn't seen the reminder I would have forgotten and that would have sucked!