Annoying kids' shows

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    wait I do have a problem with cartoons how about all of them on cartoon network thats why my kids aren't allowed to watch them-- that channel is forbidden unless scooby doo is on thats it nothing else
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    Sometimes I'm glad I don't watch tv anymore :)
    Last annoying kids show I ever saw was Teletubbies because it didn't teach kids anything.

I agree I think I dropped a few IQ points watching a teletubbie show with my neice thats why when I had kids they weren't allowed to watch it I didnt even allow people to talk baby talk to my kids let alone watch a show where they spoke baby talk the entire time
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    quote]
    Cailou!!! I swear once I forbid to let my daughther watch it anymore she suddenly didn't whine anymore!!
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah he is a sissy lol
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    There is just something really weird about Yo Gabba Gabba!!! I call it "trippin for toddlers"

Oh my gosh I am soo right there with ya! Yo Gabba Gabba is soooo....strange? It's like watching a show taped from the 70's or something!! I miss my Carebear and Strawberry Shortcake days.. My all Time favorite show wasn't a cartoon ..but does anyone remember Punky Brewster? I was addicted to that show when I was like five or six years old..even had the pig tails and freckles..looked just like her when I was little LOL!!!

Oh I watched punky brewster I also loved Small wonder (i think thats what it was called) with the robot girl-- I miss all those good shows-- now saturday morning cartoons arent the same
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    wow I posted alot on this one:laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :tongue: :laugh: :tongue:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Cailou!!! I swear once I forbid to let my daughther watch it anymore she suddenly didn't whine anymore!!
    Amen! My daughter likes this show, but it is sooooooooo annoying. Caillou is four, but he sure hasn't experienced much. His permissive parents get on my nerves. Everything is *ok* for him to do. "Caillou had never put his finger in the power socket before.....":explode:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    My daughter likes cailou too. He is a bit whiny:tongue: and Bratty:tongue:
    The one I can do without is It's a big big world. It's on PBS. The Sloth sounds high all the time:laugh: But my favorite one is Curious George. I can watch that with her all day:bigsmile:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Sponge Bob, totally. I have never allowed my kids to watch it. It is just toooooooooooooooooo mindless. Sure there are lots of mindless things on tv, but Sponge Bob takes the cake. It is just too stupid
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Bear in the Big Blue House. I dont even know if its on anymore though. My 6 year old Autistic nephew watches it everyday on DVD... He gets an hour of tv everyday and that alway what he wants.... we're talking for the past 5 years or so.. omg, makes me crazy... if was cute the first couple times but now.... I don't know if anyone has seen it but when bear sniffs the screen and then tells you what you smell like geez, it's awful. lol, I don't know how my sister does it :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Even if you go back to the Lion king when he dropped down on the weeds in the sky the weeds spelled S_E_X then disappeared you have to put it in slow mo to see it also on the Little mermaid on the cover in the original in the castle is a how do I make this G-rated well I can't its what you would find in an adult toy store

haha I thought I was the only one with too much time on my hands. for the record, in the little mermaid, the preacher at the end when they are getting married has a visible erection, watch for it. And in Aladdin when aladdin is on Jasmines balcony and raja scares him turn up the volume VERY loud and you will hear "good little girls take off their clothes" no joke. hah. A guy i knew in high school wrote a paper on this stuff :laugh: