I Won the Biggest Loser Contest at work!

ltlhmom
ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
1st place goes to LTLHMOM, They lost 44.2 pounds, 17.04% of total body weight. WOOHOO! 2nd place lost 26.6 pounds, 13.48% and 3rd place lost 16.8 pounds, 11.06%. Now that is something to be happy about! :bigsmile:

Replies

• justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    That is definately something to be happy and proud about. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • katieann2
    katieann2 Posts: 26
    Great job!!! How did you do it?
  • KaeChelle
    KaeChelle Posts: 576
    That is amazing!!! Congratulations! I'm waiting for us to have one again at work. We had one before I found out about this site.
  • ltlhmom
    My work does it every year in Jan. I have signed up for it the past couple years but never done this well. Everyone that want to do it has to pay $10. The winner takes all. It is just a little incentive to start the new year off right. I started MFP on Dec. 28, 2009. So I knew I would be losing the weigh and it was worth a shot.

Pretty much I stayed within my calories, drank my water and did some exercise. Logged every day in my diary good or bad. Portion control, weighed and measured my food. Learned to read labels and tried to make better food choose.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Amazing! Nothing like a little competition for motivation.! Fun and fit! :drinker:
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Woohoo! That's awesome!
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    That is so great! Congratulations!! <3
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Way to go! That has to be the best feeling! :drinker:
  • mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    thats great. Congrats on the win :) do you know what your going to do with the winnings.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    1st place goes to LTLHMOM, They lost 44.2 pounds, 17.04% of total body weight. WOOHOO! 2nd place lost 26.6 pounds, 13.48% and 3rd place lost 16.8 pounds, 11.06%. Now that is something to be happy about! :bigsmile:
    :drinker: :tongue:
  • perrim
    perrim Posts: 117
    woo hoo! That's awesome! My work is doing something similar this year for the first time. It started in February and goes until the beginning of December and so far, I'm in first place. I don't expect to win as I know there are a couple more people in the contest who have lots more weight to lose than me, but it feels great to be at the top!!!

Congratulations. It's not easy and you should be tremendously proud of yourself!
  • mhagoaliemom
    mhagoaliemom Posts: 110
    That is wonderful Laura!! Congratualtions!!
  • mimi7grands
    mimi7grands Posts: 616
    Way to go! Now buy yourself something nice. Congratulations.
  • NancyMoedt
    NancyMoedt Posts: 207
    YAY!!! Congratulations! Now go pamper yourself. Go for a pedicure. :flowerforyou:
  • ltlhmom
    Thanks all! I was going to buy a HRM but my husband decide to buy me one for an early Mother's Day present. So I most likely will spend a little on myself and the rest will go towards bills. I :heart: pedicure but we will see. Thanks again!
  • Newme4eva
    Newme4eva Posts: 15
    YOU ARE AWESOME... CONGRATULATIONS...YOU ARE A WINNER...
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    awesome job!! congrats!
  • dkshell
    dkshell Posts: 10 Member
    Congrats on an awesome job, and congrats to all your coworkers who done so well also. Keep up the good work. Maybe we could do this at work also. Thanks for the post.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    That's so cool!
    Good for you.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You must be so proud!
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Way to go! I am so proud of you. I knew you could do it!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!