one small success at a time

kathryn2bfit
kathryn2bfit Posts: 28 Member
I just wanted to share one of my small success. It is hard for me to keep going when I see so little change on the scale, I decided to check my measurements. Where I have only lost 6 pounds since I started, I have lost 14 inches. There is something exciting about looking at past measurements, anticipating the new results, and then passing that number by 3-5 inches. I'm starting the 30 day shred today in hopes of getting ready enough to start the P90x. Can't wait to see what results will come next. Yea for small success!!

Replies

• Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Today will be my first day of 30 day shred also. Congrats on losing inches to me those are huge!
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    That's no small success! That is huge!! Congratulations. My weight loss has been slow which I am fine with, but I lost two inches total in April. That's a motivation for me to keep going! YAY you!!

:flowerforyou: jewel
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Congrats on the inches lost!! That is amazing!! Keep up the great work
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Awesome job!!! :) I'm on day 6 of the 30 day shred and it's killer. I'm lovin it! Keep up the awesome work!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Great job!!! I'm getting measured tomorrow and am REALLY hoping for good results!!!
  • kawade80
    kawade80 Posts: 44
    Congrats on the inch loss. That isn't a small thing. I am looking to lose more inches than really focusing on what my weight is. Since stating in Janurary I have lost 18 pounds, but I have melted off 25.5 inches.
  • kathryn2bfit
    kathryn2bfit Posts: 28 Member
    Thanks guys! Its great to have the encouragement and support!
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Good for you!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jrbowers83
    jrbowers83 Posts: 282 Member
    The measurements are definitely a great way to keep motivated with this weight loss thing...and you've done fabulous-- 14 in! I did 30 days of the 30 day Shred, each level 10 days each and I usually started out Anita style then modified to something between Anita and Natalie as I got used to the moves. I didn't lose ANY weight during that time (might have gained a lb or 2 even but that could have been from too much sodium) BUT I did lose 7 in. I'm doing P90X now which is similar to 30 day shred, you just do similar moves for much longer. Smart thinking using 30DS as a precursor.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!