Best Week Yet for Loss!

shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
It's dancing banana time!

party0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gifparty0010.gif

As of this morning's weigh-in, I had the best total loss for this week since I started April 1st!

From last Sunday, June 1st, to this Sunday, June 8th, I LOST 4 POUNDS!

How? By following MFP suggestions and guidelines!!!!

My hubby said yesterday that he's noticed I have completely changed my lifestyle--something I never did with any "diet" before. And this is the longest I've ever done this too.

And, it's thanks to MFP and all of you!

Group hug for all!

love0059.gif

Now 4 pounds in one week! YIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

And, I really think that 30 mile ride was a big part--I think it jump-started something in my body.

For those struggling with plateaus, know that for the 2 weeks preceding this one, I lost a grand total of about 2 pounds. 2 pounds in 2 weeks! :explode:

Now, 4 in a week! So hang in there--it will come if you keep to the healthy way of life and exercise, exercise, exercise!

Replies

• shorerider
    It's dancing banana time!

As of this morning's weigh-in, I had the best total loss for this week since I started April 1st!

From last Sunday, June 1st, to this Sunday, June 8th, I LOST 4 POUNDS!

How? By following MFP suggestions and guidelines!!!!

My hubby said yesterday that he's noticed I have completely changed my lifestyle--something I never did with any "diet" before. And this is the longest I've ever done this too.

And, it's thanks to MFP and all of you!

Group hug for all!

love0059.gif

Now 4 pounds in one week! YIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

And, I really think that 30 mile ride was a big part--I think it jump-started something in my body.

For those struggling with plateaus, know that for the 2 weeks preceding this one, I lost a grand total of about 2 pounds. 2 pounds in 2 weeks! :explode:

Now, 4 in a week! So hang in there--it will come if you keep to the healthy way of life and exercise, exercise, exercise!
  • Congrats to you!!:happy: Kudos for all your hard work. It is worth it.
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Good for you keep going

:happy:
  • fynendandi1
    fynendandi1 Posts: 122 Member
    thank you for the encouragement! I am at a stand still right now and I have only been dieting for 7 weeks so I was confused, thought you only had those slow down points when you were well into the diet. And where did you get those cute smileys and banannas?

By the way....WAY TO GO!:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    That is wonderful!! Keep up the great work!

I think the body does that sometimes. After some smaller losses, it's almost like it "Catches up" or something. Like the losses you had been expecting finally add up. Which goes to show you that the scale can be a nasty thing sometimes and not give us a true measure of how we are doing.

I am SO happy for you!!!!

-Tami
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I bet you feel and look great!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Awesome job and I wish you all the best for the future!

7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    I tried to give you your dancing bananas but I couldn't

:laugh: :laugh:
    thinkerg.gif

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Oh WOW!! That's great news. Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    That is soooooo awesome we are so proud of you

I agree with you this is the longest I have been on a diet I mean lifestyle change. it's great to see my hard work paying off

:drinker:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    That is awesome!!! I am so happy for you. Keep up the great work!thumbsup4kk.gif
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    you go girl!!

• plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    band.gif

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free [url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com

A song just to celebrate

ylsuper.gif
  • thalli1
    thalli1 Posts: 332 Member
    Way to go! I'm sure that your success is going to help people who are stuggling to stick with it! Here's to getting healthy!:drinker:
  • Leebie
    Leebie Posts: 3
    Wow congratulations. You've done so well. Awww Im pleased for you. :smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    great job. Congrats to you:drinker: :drinker:
  • shorerider
    thanks for the wonderful words all!

I'm so excited! Can't wait until tomorrow when I can get back on the bike again--I always take Sundays off from exercise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!