Victorious Fitness Challenge. . .June 8

So. . .hot. . .here. . .

Today is dance class, and walking there and back (about an hour's walk).

Stayed within my calories yesterday, but ate sugar on a "non-treat" day. Oops.

So, today want to use my calories on all "good" food, without empty calories.

Happy workouts, ladies. . .wondering about all the news of you guys. . .

Mary, how's the back?

Wanderin', how's the dating scene?

Arianne. . .And which swimsuit won the contest. . .and did you find a dress on sale? And are you feeling better?

Julie. . .how goes the 2nd shred workout?

And, hey, except for Mary, where were you guys yesterday?

Replies

• lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    So. . .hot. . .here. . .

Today is dance class, and walking there and back (about an hour's walk).

Stayed within my calories yesterday, but ate sugar on a "non-treat" day. Oops.

So, today want to use my calories on all "good" food, without empty calories.

Happy workouts, ladies. . .wondering about all the news of you guys. . .

Mary, how's the back?

Wanderin', how's the dating scene?

Arianne. . .And which swimsuit won the contest. . .and did you find a dress on sale? And are you feeling better?

Julie. . .how goes the 2nd shred workout?

And, hey, except for Mary, where were you guys yesterday?
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Hey Viva. I better. Still feeling a bit out of touch with myself, but getting there. Good news is I lost and have kept off 5lbs.

WL- um, we're patiently awaiting the details.... where are you? :laugh:

I decided that I will take all three suits to the competition, but my fitness goal is for a two-piece. Just depends on how much my baby belly stretched out skin tightens. Likely I'll end up in a one-piece. I think I'll survey the colors the other girls are wearing and make my decision at the last minute.

I spent yesterday driving down to Charlotte to a dress shop. Now I'm in a pickel. I found a royal blue dress that looks amazing on me. Funny enough, I couldn't get into half the size 8s they pulled for me, then they handed me this size 6 and I looked at them like, 'Uh what are you thinking, I can't get into the 8s'. Surprise, it fit like a glove!?!?!

So the dilemma. This new dress is blue, simple, without a train. The one on hold is black with a train & lots of glam. IF only I could find a blue with train & glam, I wouldn't have to decide! We were trying to figure out if I could put a slit in the blue and add more glam to it. And, the price point is about $200 different! :grumble: WHAT DO I DO?????
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    AD - go simple, you might stick out more that way. Just my first thought. I would go with the cheaper one if everything else is equal, spend the $200 on something else.

Back is still healing, so still no weights class. I might try the BL workout today. I've already walked a little. Uphill seems fine. Yesterday was elliptical and walking, walking, walking. Need to find out if husband wants to walk today. Our humidity has come, urgh, so walking at night is much harder.