Finally seeing results :-)

I have been working out diligently for about a year...2 hours a day 5 days a week lifting heavy doing HIIT training.. eating clean basically doing everything I should be to increase muscle size,strength and definition. It seemed that no matter what I did I wasn't getting the results I desired. It is my goal to compete in a physic contest and place by the end of 2013... I decided that I need to start looking into my options. I started taking supplements from the gym and using the recommend protein,creatine... you name... if the trainers said to take and I did.. but still I wasn't getting results.

My friend introduced me to some amazing products and boy and I happy.... these nutritional products are pure, and safe AND THEY WORK. I am happy to know that all these products are tested to ensure they are banned substance free and free of any toxins or impurities. ( this is very important to someone who wants to compete) So anyways here are my results so far... I am still training hard, got a ways to go before I am competition ready :-) but I am now well on my way!!!!

These pictures were taken 3 weeks apart... Before supplements and 3 weeks on them :-) I now know how important top quality nutrition is for you body to perform as it was intended :-) I'm feeling blessed!

sgMCBcj.jpg

Replies

• What are the supplements? You can definitely see the muscle definition difference between the comps, nice.
  • eljelc
    eljelc Posts: 23
    Great stuff! Well done you. x
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    What are the supplements? You can definitely see the muscle definition difference between the comps, nice.

This is just an advertisement in disguise, which you fell for!
  • What are the supplements? You can definitely see the muscle definition difference between the comps, nice.

This is just an advertisement in disguise, which you fell for!

It's not an advertisement.
  • BrenWOW
    BrenWOW Posts: 95
    LOL Yeah, it sure sounds like an advertisement!
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Nope real results peeps :-) and I am dang proud of them.. but hey if my pictures of worthy of being advertisements I will certainly take that as a complement :-)
  • glenr79
    glenr79 Posts: 283 Member
    wow you look amazing!!!! I am glad that you are having success on advocare too!!! I have put on 20 pounds of muscle and lost 4% body fat in the last 5 months!!! keep up the good work!!!