5'5" , 30 pounds gone

Hi I just uploaded pics of my 30 lb weight lost. Check em out in my profile. The first three are current and last two are my before pics. Still a work in progress but I think Ive come a long way :)

Replies

• Lexieberry
    Lexieberry Posts: 182 Member
    dang...great job! you look awesome! this is my height and goal size as well! ;)
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Nice work
  • Thanks ladies!!
  • Great work!! What a difference 30 pounds made on you!
  • Thanks :) yeah I'm very small framed and don't carry any excess pounds well
  • nicosuave2013
    nicosuave2013 Posts: 42 Member
    Great job! Im in the same boat....how long did this take? Any adivce??
  • I did it in two phases so it took a little longer. I lost my first 15 lbs in 2.5 months then I decided to give my body a break from the calorie deficit and started maintaining my weight (but continued working out). My break was a little longer than I intended. I ended up maintaining for 3 months. Then I got strict again and lost my last 15 pounds in 2.5 months again. So without that 3 month break in between it would have taken me 5 months.

As far as tips...track those calories!! Try to get the most out of your calories by making healthy food choices. And of course exercise...cardio + weights!
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    day-ummmm! your butt looks fabulous now! holy cow ! way to go on your acheivement!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Wow, you look great!! Way to go!!
  • Thank you so much :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!