working out and not losing?!?!

Options
I have been working out daily. I usually do 1/2 hour to 40 minutes on the stair climber daily and split up my weights between 4 days a week. Initially I lost 6 pounds since May 1st but am not seeing any results on the scale the last 3 weeks. I am eating my calories as I should and mostly eat VERY healthy foods. What gives?

Replies

• haleyk
    haleyk Posts: 58
    Options
    I have been working out daily. I usually do 1/2 hour to 40 minutes on the stair climber daily and split up my weights between 4 days a week. Initially I lost 6 pounds since May 1st but am not seeing any results on the scale the last 3 weeks. I am eating my calories as I should and mostly eat VERY healthy foods. What gives?
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    HOw many calories are you eating per day?

How many calories are you burning each time?

Are you eating your exercise calories?
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I haven't had a weight loss for several weeks and initially dropped 13 pounds. Bummer! I have been at the same weight for 3 or 4 weeks...I'll have to go look it up, I don't remember. I am loosing inches though...And I am feeling healthier and better.

Check out this post someone shared here...It will make you feel better if nothing else. LOL

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/9433-expectations

I've been eating extremely healthy, staying at my correct calories, burning over 3500 calories per week with workouts, drinking a ton of water, logging...I'm doing it right. But nothing.

Just stick with it, if anything else, it will end up in a few weeks to do a quick drop!

I figure if anything, I'm finally eating enough food, my body is learning to not starve, my rump is getting off the couch, and I have more energy!

Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Make sure that when you are doing cardio that your heart rate is at or above your target rate.
  • FUZZBUZZ4
    FUZZBUZZ4 Posts: 334
    Options
    Hello,

I am too currently going thru the SAME thing i have been exercising more intensely than ever and i havent lost any weight.. actually gained it.. I think it is probably cuz we are building muscle.. everyone tells me that u will drop suddenly after initially gaining some muscle weight..
    its frustrating but STICK with it !
    :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    After this...I weighed in...1 pound down! Yey! So keep it up!!! I bet you will be right behind me. But maybe take in more calories too?