Yummiest Greek Yogurt?

I would love to hear people's opinions on what is the tastiest low cal high protein greek yogurt that they like in their lunches!!!

Replies

• Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    mmmm my latest favorite is Dannon Oikos - Orange Cream
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    I love Chobani banana.
    My local grocery chain Wegmans has good greek yogurt too. Strawberry mmm...
  • Fage plain
    I add my own berries and a little stevia

I also like the kroger light strawberry, and chobonni apple Cinnamon
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Chobani Pineapple. Hands down. The best!

Next: Chobani Apple and Cinnamon
  • adrienne0906
    adrienne0906 Posts: 43 Member
    For me, its all about what you put in it! Any 100-calorie greek yogurt (Yoplait Light, Fit n' Active) Vanilla gives a good base to whatever you're mixing in--blueberries, honey, granola, flax seeds, etc.

That being said...I feel like the 100-calorie varieties don't have as much protein (haven't checked recently though)
  • For me, its all about what you put in it! Any 100-calorie greek yogurt (Yoplait Light, Fit n' Active) Vanilla gives a good base to whatever you're mixing in--blueberries, honey, granola, flax seeds, etc.

That being said...I feel like the 100-calorie varieties don't have as much protein (haven't checked recently though)

Fage plain is 100 calories with 18G protein... tough to beat
  • aager128
    aager128 Posts: 6 Member
    I love Wegmans Pineapple Greek!
  • I like Chobani. I actually prefer the Dannon Oikos brand, but it has much more sugar and carbs than Chobani.
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    I love the FAGE with Honey 0%....sweet and filling!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Chobani (fruit on the bottom) non-fat Greek yogurt is my absolute favorite. Blueberry is my fav flavor - I also like their Blood Orange, Pomegranate, Black Cherry and Raspberry.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    i love greek gods athena yogurt.

i hate greek yogurts with tons of sugar. what's the point of eating a high protein snack if you pack in 15g of HFCS sweetener with it?

i add in fresh fruits. yum yum.
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Dannon Oikos toasted coconut vanilla, cafe latte, and banana cream are fabulous. I also like the new Chobani Flips Coco Loco. It has more calories, but is great for a sweet treat.
  • any flavor Chobani
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    I love the walmart Great Value plain , I add honey and cereal and fruits and berries, or garlic and cucumber or different herbs.... instead of sour cream with salsa or pineapple....in my cheese cake ( can you tell I love Greek yogurt :smooched:
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    I found Libertè 0% Plain, delicious and has no added sugar from flavoring. Add your own fresh fruit and it's a dessert.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Fage 2%. Yum!
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Yoplait non fat Vanilla Greek

100 cal
    13g Pro
    11g carbs
    7g sugar

To me it's the best tasting Vanilla greek and tastes great with almonds and berries added.
  • Dannon Oikon 2x protein - love it!
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    My favorite is strawberry Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt with fruit on the bottom. This one has 80 cals, 12g of protein, and 6g of sugar. Once, I accidentally bought Dannon Oikos Greek nonfat yogurt with blueberry on the bottom and that has 130 cals, 12g of protein and 19g of sugar!! You gotta be careful with the sugars.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Greek Gods Hermes (Honey, NOT Honey Vanilla). Delish.