WHAT THE F%*K!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• rjmichna
    rjmichna Posts: 1 Member
    Hang in there, and stick with your plan. I've been surprised how much my weight would go up / down while overall I was dropping.

Stalls will happen. I've had luck by mixing up the exercise when that happens to confuse my metabolism.
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    bump
  • soaps54
    soaps54 Posts: 567 Member
    I started TDEE minus 20% this week too and when I weighed in today it showed a 4lb increase just from last Sunday. I figured it had something to do with the sodium intake this week because I went over a few days but either way I know I can't make a snap judgement on whether my plan is working or not from this one week. Let's try it for a month and see where it leads us, patience my friend.
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Looks to me like you leave 300 uneaten calories every day...you could have another snack or more at a meal. Don't deprive yourself til your that unhappy. That's not what its all about. Good Luck.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Frankly, your attitude sucks. A week is not enough time to rage-quit. Take a deep breath, calm down, and do something to relieve the stress. It doesn't have to be this hard. Read this- it's all my best advice (and that of some really successful others here):

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/844040-raspberry-ketones-for-the-rest-of-us?hl=raspberry+ketones+for+

Seriously, it doesn't have to be this hard.
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member

a simple formular to work out for yourselves how many calories you need a day is:-

your bodyweight in KG x 25 = BMR BMR x 1.3 = recomended daily K/CAL

Uhm, no. This ain't right.
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 921 Member
    30199807.jpg

I laughed out loud at this pic. Thanks!

Me too!
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    If you are slobbering an excessive amount, you might try upping your water intake...I joke only because the same freaking thing is happening to me.
    Its frutrating and I hate it and I am so upset at myself. But then I have to stop and realize taht no matre the scale, i do FEEL better, I do HAVE more enerty, I HAVE lost inches, I HAVE MADE PROGRESS>. If nothing besides that happened, I will be a winner. So, try to not be so hard on yourself and realize that this takes so much TIME! As much as that sucks, its the truth.

Good luck to you and feel free to add me :)
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Frankly, your attitude sucks. A week is not enough time to rage-quit. Take a deep breath, calm down, and do something to relieve the stress. It doesn't have to be this hard. Read this- it's all my best advice (and that of some really successful others here):

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/844040-raspberry-ketones-for-the-rest-of-us?hl=raspberry+ketones+for+

Seriously, it doesn't have to be this hard.

Listen to this woman. She knows.

Also, fix your attitude and get a handle on yourself. A week is nothing. Give it a month. Did you gain 50 lbs in a week? Don't expect to lose it in a week, either.
  • Look, just cutting calories doesn't work for everybody. I can eat 500calories a day and not lose a gram if I am eating carbs. But I can eat 1500 calories of steak and bacon and other good stuff and shed weight like crazy.

If what you are doing is not working, try reducing your carbohydrates to under 30 for just a few days and see how your body reacts (unless you are diabetic).
  • Might be as simple as water retention. I see you were pretty high in sodium last night. That could easily add a lb or two.
  • newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    a week isn't enough time, you have to wait a little bit longer than that sometimes. just keep up what you're doing. in a month you should see some changes. i know it's not the answer you want to hear but sometimes it's just how things are. same thing happened to me. i upped my calories and saw some weight gain even. then i started to lose again.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    As others have said, watch your sodium intake. I know if I go over the recommended 2,500mg I see it on the scale the next day. Try incorporating more home cooked meals into your diet. The fresher the food, the less sodium it has. I'm not saying you shouldn't have any processed food, just dial it back a little bit.

And, give it time. Not everyone sees results right away. Just don't give up.

Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • jenniferrusso7393
    jenniferrusso7393 Posts: 189 Member
    Don't forget-- women tend to retain water at certain times of them month (I can gain 3 pounds)... So that could be a contributing factor... JUst don't give up and don't get discouraged-- no body loses weight overnight-- it will come!
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    What-success-looks-like.jpg

Love this.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    I would like to give you helpful advice, but I'm worried if you or anyone else did not like the way they perceived my tone I would be permanently banned from the forums.

Good luck to you.
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    rage-guy-06.jpg
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    I would like to give you helpful advice, but I'm worried if you or anyone else did not like the way they perceived my tone I would be permanently banned from the forums.

Good luck to you.

Take your pants off.

I mean... best of luck, OP.
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    use a scale t the gym or a doctors scale, not sure if you are using a bathroom scale but if you are they can be off.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    use a scale t the gym or a doctors scale, not sure if you are using a bathroom scale but if you are they can be off.

If she is using the same scale to weigh herself it is irrelevant.
This discussion has been closed.