gazelle calories??

kingon8
kingon8 Posts: 200 Member
I just got a free gazelle, but the folks I got it from took off the monitor, so I have no idea about the calories burnt on it, I tried to google it with little luck. If anyone knows how many calories are burnt for someone approx 160lbs, for 20 minutes, please let me know. I do it in a circuit, and the time adds up to 20 minutes. I'd appreciate any help!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• kingon8
    I just got a free gazelle, but the folks I got it from took off the monitor, so I have no idea about the calories burnt on it, I tried to google it with little luck. If anyone knows how many calories are burnt for someone approx 160lbs, for 20 minutes, please let me know. I do it in a circuit, and the time adds up to 20 minutes. I'd appreciate any help!!:flowerforyou:
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    what is a gazelle? Never heard of that workout before!
  • kingon8
    it's by tony little, a machine that works your legs and arms
  • AngelicDevil80
    AngelicDevil80 Posts: 64 Member
    it's by tony little, a machine that works your legs and arms

LOL When I first read this post I thought of a deer and couldnt figure out how that would come into play for exercise...just kidding, but I really did think of a deer first.

"A gazelle (Arabic: غزال transliteration: ġazaal) is an antelope of the genus Gazella, although the three members of the genus Procapra are also widely are referred to as gazelles."
  • is it kinda of like an elliptical ?
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Mine doesn't have the monitor either... I use this website

http://www.fatburn.com/free_tool_activity_burn.asp

just drop the menu down and follow the directions.