Which do you think is better

freasabreze
freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
I'm thinking about getting either Netflix or Hulu Plus. Which do you think is the better choice? They are both the same price.

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Neither. They both just have older crappy movies. Unless you are into TV show series. Otherwise, use Redbox.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    i don't have either, but Hulu seems to be more geared towards TV shows, and Netflix to movies, right?

I mean, Netflix has TV shows, but nothing in its current season....

maybe

actually, don't listen to me - obviously i have no idea what i'm talking about.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    learn to torrent like a big girl, it's free. And while you figure that out, here's some bacon

hot dogs + sharp cheddar + lean hamburg + Thick cut hickory bacon + Sweet Baby rays bbq sauce + TURTLE BURGERS!

turtleburger_zpsd3c3ca9c.jpg

made mac n cheese with bacon bits stuffed jalapeno meatloaf wrapped in apple cider cured BACON!! It...was...epic!!!!

BACONLoaf_zps388e4620.jpg
  • Go with VUDU
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Depends on what you are looking for... Old movies and older Television series. Hulu has recent television series and slim picking for movies... so do you want current information or want to catch up on older stuff?
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    1channel.ch and connect your computer to the tv. All tv shows & movies (even the ones in theatres but they are usually hand camera quality) and as long as your are not downloading anything it's good to use.

Otherwise I stand by netflix, the US version has a lot of options and I literally have not watched cable tv in probably 7 or 8 months because of it.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    learn to torrent like a big girl, it's free. And while you figure that out, here's some bacon

hot dogs + sharp cheddar + lean hamburg + Thick cut hickory bacon + Sweet Baby rays bbq sauce + TURTLE BURGERS!

made mac n cheese with bacon bits stuffed jalapeno meatloaf wrapped in apple cider cured BACON!! It...was...epic!!!!

i cant help but notice that you burnt your wienies, next time, cover them in foil..
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member

i cant help but notice that you burnt your wienies, next time, cover them in foil..

:laugh:
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member

Flame kissed...........duh
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Can I vote for Netflix, or is it too late now?
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    netflix!!!
  • rheelizabeth
    rheelizabeth Posts: 160 Member
    With the exception of the burned weeners... I have to agree with him... torrents all the way.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    all i can think about now is how tasty a turtle burger must be
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I am beta testing RedBox instant too. Pretty much the same as Netflix, but you can get a few DVD's per month from the machinces locally, which is currently included in the price.
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    Thanks all. I do use Redbox too. I was just interested in your thoughts.