For fun- What do you drive?

Replies

• BamBam125
    BamBam125 Posts: 229 Member
    Right now I drive a rental because someone failed to yield as he raced to turn left on yellow--my car is in the shop as a result of him running into me. :sad:

My rental is a Mazda 6 and I don't like it. It's too big, I can't tell where the front and end of it are while driving, and the dash is harder to read than my own car. I liked my car's speedometer a lot more--big digital numbers about 2.5 inches high that I could read without even looking down. My rental's speedometer is a dark gauge with tiny numbers and a needle. Ditto for the fuel gauge. Speaking of which, the Mazda's gas mileage isn't nearly as good as my car's. I want my car back!

My dream car would be something very like my real car but with hybrid technology. Also miss driving stick shift like I did when I was a teen. Can my dream car be a compact 4 door hybrid with manual transmission?
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Well, I currently have the Suburban and I just picked up a 1973 Super Beetle.
    I will probably pick up a used Wrangler this summer for my Wife so I can give the Suburban some much needed attention (IE: rebuild)
  • 2011 toyota camry
  • I drive a 2005 Toyota Corolla. I will love it better when I finish paying for it. I would love to have a newer model.
  • Dead_Darling
    Dead_Darling Posts: 478 Member
    2002 Mini One and it's all mine!

Although I won't mind having one of the newer models (except for Countrymen) or an Audi A3 when I grow up XD
  • Ford focus ST! Only cause my little silver beastie micra died and had to go to the car farm, it's where cars get to be free and drive around open fields.
  • xybernaut
    xybernaut Posts: 39 Member
    328i
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    2012 Lexus GX460 - Starfire Pearl - I LOVE IT!
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Ford focus ST! Only cause my little silver beastie micra died and had to go to the car farm, it's where cars get to be free and drive around open fields.
    My little Blue Car (Micra variomatic) died two years ago - I loved that little gem...
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    i drive either a 2010 G6 which I LOVE or a 2009 Chevy Silverado extended ( I don't prefer to drive the tank) When i bought the g6 we test drove a camero. I had hubby sold on it until my two tall teenagers tried to get in the back. I still have one promised to me since I had to get rid of my cute little mustang when we had kids.
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I drive a 2008 Kia Optima and I have one more year and it will be paid off!!!! :bigsmile: My dream car would be a Mustang.
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    I drive a 1999 Jeep Cherokee. Been a great ride. Only 95,000 miles on it. I'd like to buy a new car but until I find a job. I'm stuck with the Jeep.
  • DaniAni19
    DaniAni19 Posts: 91 Member
    My baby blue Miata in the summer and my trusty Honda Accord in the Winter!

photo.php?fbid=3905161781246&set=a.1994713821241.116091.1045318389&type=3&theater[\img]
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    I drive a cream Volkswagen Beetle Convertible! I love it!
    Kx
  • I drive a 2009 Chevy Impala. I love it to death. But I would really like, and will probably get a Mkv GTI for my next one.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    I driver a Pontiac Torrent in the winter and a 2006 Mustang GT convertible in the summer.

Yes and YES!

A 1960-something GTO, haven't been able to decide on the exact year...

Like this?

SSPX0051.jpg
  • nenacakesxo
    nenacakesxo Posts: 118 Member
    The oscar meyer weiner car. Haters gonna hate.
  • Mustang_Susie
    Mustang_Susie Posts: 7,045 Member
    I have a couple of red convertibles that haul toys around. Nothing like dropping the top and heading to the water with daughter and granddaddy ( both standing on dock)

20120720_103117_zps7a94587a.jpg

I can honestly say I don't think I've ever seen a Corvette tow a boat:smile:
  • Mustang_Susie
    I driver a Pontiac Torrent in the winter and a 2006 Mustang GT convertible in the summer.

Yes and YES!

A 1960-something GTO, haven't been able to decide on the exact year...

Like this?

SSPX0051.jpg

Oh my, my... That is one fine ride...:love:
    What year?

I did a little look-see after my original post and my birth year isn't too shabby either:smile:
  • Mustang_Susie
    1986 Mustang GT, 351W, blown, 650cfm......

Okay, I drive that when it's not snowing. The car itself was my graduation present from high school. The engine was a present to myself when I got back from my first Med cruise.

Day to day, it's a 2011 Ford Escape.

Nice! I'm not partial to Mustangs at all:wink: