What little things annoy you?

Replies

• neva4saken
    neva4saken Posts: 300 Member
    1. men who cannot seem to hit the freaking urinal in the bathroom
    2. people who go to wal-mart with 30 items in their cart and try and get in the 20 items or less line
    3. people who chew with their mouth open, or try and talk and chew at the same time
    4. people who text while on the machine at the gym and hold up the rotation
    5. people who drive up the down, and down the up in the parking lot
    6. yes we know you just bought the scented lotion must you put it on every 5 minutes
    7. passive aggressive people
    8. people who talk with the baby voice .. you are 40 years old stop it! :blushing:
    9. TROLLS
    10. SPRINT cell phone company :smile:
    11. ppl at work who insist on trying to talk to me when clearly i have my headphones in
    12. ppl who feel like they have to do the hulk pose when they are describing me :mad:

ok on the phone with Dr. Phil now .. need some alone time lol :bigsmile:
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    The sounds of people eating. I cannot handle it at all.
    Crunching drives me mad, especially unnecessary mouth open echoey crunching
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    People who find the little things I do annoying.
  • kendunn579
    deep breath.....

the sound of a spoon scraping against a bowl
    toilet paper that is under
    whistling
    people who walk two abreast on the footpath and expect everyone else to move around them

Omg that last one, yes! LEARN TO SHARE! Seattle suffers from this issue. Sometimes I'll purposefully walk through the middle of a group to make them uncomfortable lol
    I walk AT them, got bruises sometimes if they don't get out of the way. So rude
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Bad drivers, Bad drivers, texting drivers, single drivers in the car pool lane, drivers who think turning on a turn signal means they can just start coming over, and then just plain ol bad drivers.
  • ajalcazar84
    ajalcazar84 Posts: 72 Member
    Here in South Texas, the majority of the locals say "sangwich" (sang-which) instead of sandwich and "di-int" instead of didn't. Drives me insane. There is no "G" in SANDWICH, people!
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Not knowing how to put a picture on MFP :laugh:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    -People that can't seem to survive without having their cell phone in their hand. They might miss an opportunity to LOL someone's text.
    -People that are always late.
    -Acronyms.
    -Poor spelling and grammar.
    -Person that won't pull to the right when they are going too slow in the fast lane.
    -My three ex-wives.
    - The price of Knob Creek.
    -Taxes on Cigars.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member

Agreed.
  • kendunn579
    Warm beer
  • freasabreze
    freasabreze Posts: 97 Member
    People at the grocery store that park their carts right in the middle of the isle then stand next to it so you can't get around them on either side makes my blood boil.:mad:

And people that eat with their mouth open. :noway:
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    drivers who think turning on a turn signal means they can just start coming over,
    Where I live, people will NOT make space to let you in, so it is my belief that the turn signal is a statement of intent, not a request for permission....

I'm with you on the texting drivers, and general bad drivers though!
  • Tuala42
    Tuala42 Posts: 274 Member
    Crunching drives me mad, especially unnecessary mouth open echoey crunching

I'm with you on these. My husband is a "mindless eater". He will sit with a noisy bag of something crunchy and this is what I get for anywhere from 10-30 minutes---rustle rustle rustle, crunch crunch crunch, rustle rustle rustle, crunch crunch crunch, on and on and on and on and on. I have to leave the room, can't take it.

My mom used to eat caramel popcorn with her mouth open (probably still does) , and I think to this day I still have nightmares about that! Can't eat it at all just because of that. My parents have terrible table manners and like to go to fancy restaurants--can't imagine what others think of them! Slurping, blowing and wiping their nose at the table, you name it.
  • People who spell even the simple words incorrectly!! All the time!!!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    1. Smacking or popping gum
    2. Too much cologne or perfume
    3. Tags sticking out (99% I’ll fix it ~ even strangers)
    4. The smell in the bathroom at work
    5. Toilet paper left empty or put on the roll wrong
    6. Parents that belittle their children in public
    7. Guys when their pants are about to fall off
    8. Girls who are clearing wearing jeans that are 3 sizes too small with a shirt that doesn’t begin to cover their “muffin top”
    9. When the road graders are moving snow during rush hour traffic
    10. People who text and drive
    11. When people can’t find the garbage can
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    People who don't use signal lights, people who don't say 'please' or 'thank you'. Mainly just people in general.. ha.
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    1. The sound of people breathing while they eat (I know you have to breathe, I am talking about people who sound like they are going to snort up their food)
    2. People (mostly my husband) who refuse to use a tissue to clear their nose and instead spend 30 minutes or so sniffing/snorting it back, like it will magically disappear
    3. Badly behaved kids in restaurants, late at night, or in restaurants that clearly do not cater to children
    4. People who wear corduroy pants and the sound it makes when their thighs rub together when they walk
    5. People who don't use their turn signals - are you saving them for a giant turn you will make someday?
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    The way my boss puts his hands together like Mr. Burns and stutters when he's about to ask me a question that he knows will irritate me.
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    how am the only one who will wash clothes!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Bad drivers, Bad drivers, texting drivers, single drivers in the car pool lane, drivers who think turning on a turn signal means they can just start coming over, and then just plain ol bad drivers.

Prius driver in gerneral.