153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• amazing job, congrats and keep it up. I got into lifting a few months ago, love it
  • nmzeta
    nmzeta Posts: 381 Member
    Congrats! Thanks for sharing!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Wonderful story, thanks for sharing, this is very inspirational.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    That being said, no one here can do it for you. Not on this website, not your friends, not even your family. At the end of the day, each and every day, you're accountable for you. Make the decisions that you need to make, or don't. If you want to be healthy, you can. You just have to be an active participant in making the move. It isn't magic and you can't find success in a pill, on a forum, or on TV. You've gotta dig down inside and figure out how bad you want it.

But tonight? I'm celebrating. Time for a beer, maybe some cake, and a steak.
    And you will have earned every single morsel, fabulous work, just bleddy fabulous. Well said and well done! :drinker:
  • Wow you are amazing!! Keep up the hard work
  • GMorrisUK
    GMorrisUK Posts: 64 Member
    wow and wow!! COngratulations and I trust that in less than 365 days I will also be able to brag on this site! Well done!
  • Ladyiianae
    Ladyiianae Posts: 271 Member
    HOLEY BUCKETS! You are one inspiring individual! Thank you for sharing your journey and CONGRATULATIONS! ENJOY THAT BEER!!!!
  • Absolutely inspiring! Congrats, you and your wife look wondeful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,582 Member
    Fabulous! I love your Halloween costume. :)
    that's no costume.

Thanks for the replies everyone :) It's a celebration for this guy today. Other than "tomorrow" I'm not sure what is going to come next... but I'm looking forward to it.

Maybe a spartan race. Yeah. I think that's the ticket... and a half marathon.
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Fantastic story .. .. maybe I can do it and stop the years of yo-yoing, thanks!!!
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    What a journey, thanks for sharing and congratulations on your weight loss
  • JackiePenner
    JackiePenner Posts: 74 Member
    Absolutely made my day! I am so glad you didn't lose the funny guy too! Congrats! Jackie
  • Dottie27
    Dottie27 Posts: 159 Member
    Inspirational! Congratulations on new your new health and healthy outlook on life.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    You are awesome. Great loss, also loved watching the tache grow through the pictures!

By the way, I never normally find mens successes inspiring. I'm impressed, but can't seem to apply it to myself. You've shown that I will (hopefully) still have my sense of humour at the end of this, and I think that's pretty inspiring, because it all gets a little serious at times :smile:
  • babyblooz
    babyblooz Posts: 220 Member
    Fan-freaking-tastic. I am so inspired by your success! Thank you for sharing your story. :drinker:
  • Wow,...what an impressive story, what a great story...and you are very funny to top the cake:smile:
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Take your bow. ........................... Hear the clapping....................See the standing ovation.................Read your reviews
  • That is the best ( and funniest) success story I have ever written! It's great that you and your wife did this together! Congratulations and best of luck in your future races! ( your NEW shoes also look cool!)
  • Wow!! I've just started "to Live", so this is very encouraging for me.
  • wrotruck
    wrotruck Posts: 72 Member
    This may be the best post I have ever read! You, sir, are an inspiration!

Cheers to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!