153 lbs in 365 days (pics)

Replies

• That's an amazing story & an incredible journey... congrats on your success ~ you look amazing!! (also, thanks for the humor.. I love to laugh!) :smile:
  • bassmanlarry
    bassmanlarry Posts: 117 Member
    Thanks for sharing, just the inspiration I needed today.
  • Mad props. Well done! You are a weight loss rockstar in my book. And yes...you can have your beer, and drink it too! Rock on man.
  • traceface71
    traceface71 Posts: 45 Member
    Today, you are a weight loss hero...you just need the cape! I loved reading your story (you have a great writing voice) and seeing your transformation. Thanks for the motivation! My husband who is not trying (but it wouldn't kill him) to lose weight or anything took notice while reading over my shoulder and I'll be damned but I think I smelled smoke and saw his wheels turning...maybe this post will help him find his way to a healthier life. Thanks!
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Amazing.... Thank you :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Just incredible!!!
  • reneewill
    reneewill Posts: 62 Member
    WOW! Your story is really motivational! Congratulations and Keep up that healthy lifestyle!
  • houlenberg
    houlenberg Posts: 107 Member
    So happy for you! Incredible job! You inspire me!
  • Very powerful story. Brought tears to my eyes and made my resolve to get healthier even stronger. Thank you for sharing!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Dude, you inspire me! What a fantastic transformation story. And that bead is dead sexy. Keep it going!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Not read properly yet as I'm just off for a walk but skimmed some pics and THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! Well done :bigsmile:
  • Loved your story, loved your success, loved your pics and I especially loved your STACHE!
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    bump
  • ewestsca
    ewestsca Posts: 63 Member
    Thanks for letting us in on your journey. It’s very inspiring.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Loved this! You are inspirational! Thank you so much for sharing this :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Awesome very inspiring
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Wonderful post! Congrats and thank you for sharing!
  • lisamarie2181
    lisamarie2181 Posts: 560 Member
    All I can say is WOW!!! What an amazing accomplishment and so inspiring!! Can't wait to see how the road map and heavy lifting treat you in the future! Good luck to you, you deserve it!!
  • thisisgreatsmile
    thisisgreatsmile Posts: 41 Member
    Wow!! Thank you for posting that...you sound real and have shared yourself with anyone that wanted to take the time to read and look! Your words are so true and will give me inspiration on my bad days and my good days:drinker: Cheers to you
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Awesome. You brought tears to my eyes. Your story is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!